:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

couldnt even watch that game last night. my roommate's gf was over watching effin' american idol
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

PersiaFly, you're younger than I thought.

He's also about 73% nerdier than I thought. But congratulations on meeting him.
Wow, c'mon, I'm twice that kid's age and twice his size. I do wear glasses though, so maybe I'm nerdy.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i know nothing about futbol, but i do know funny, and i was just watching CNNi sports segment when they showed highlights of the u.s. team playing.................well i don't remember who, but i noticed after a score, the whole team celebrated and a white dude, on the team, with frosted tips busted out in the stanky leg.  i laughed and looked for a clip of it, but couldn't find one.  

Not from last night, but here is a .gif when they did it before

ussoccerdancegif.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

couldnt even watch that game last night. my roommate's gf was over watching effin' american idol
indifferent.gif

you should of kicked her out for even changing the channel, and you should of kicked him out for allowing her to change the channel.

Got damn, why they got John Harkes commentating so many matches.
sick.gif

Wish they could've snagged Christopher Sullivan from FSC, he seems to have a better understanding of the game on an international level.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

indifferent.gif

you should of kicked her out for even changing the channel, and you should of kicked him out for allowing her to change the channel.
you have no idea the level of whipped this kid is, man

Mexico is killing me with their loss against England and right now against Netherlands
smh.gif
. Hopefully they can at least score 1 goal against Netherlands.

Originally Posted by BANGINBUNDCHEN

RVP looked amazing today. Get used to seeing him and Dirk link up many times this summer.
RvP is an elite player and easily one of the best in the world. The problem ofcourse is that he cant stay healthy at all. His team mate Robben suffers from the same problem.

Anyways, Holland's attack looked good today but their defence was shaky. Mexico took control of the match after Holland began subbing off their starters.

France dominated Costa Rica and were unlucky not to have scored 4-5 goals. Costa Rica's keeper was unbelievable and kept the score closer than it should've been. It's important to note that France switched their formation for this match to a 4-3-3 because of Lass Diarra's illness. It'll be interesting to see if Domenech sticks with the formation or reverts back to a 4-5-1.

These pics are starting to get me into WC mode...
pimp.gif

6a00d8341bf8f353ef013481d3914d970c-pi

6a00d8341bf8f353ef0133eea2f8bb970b-800wi

6a00d8341bf8f353ef0133eea43efb970b-800wi

6a00d8341bf8f353ef0133eea4c894970b-800wi

6a00d8341bf8f353ef0133eea4fe09970b-800wi

Originally Posted by BANGINBUNDCHEN

RVP looked amazing today. Get used to seeing him and Dirk link up many times this summer.
laugh.gif
Dirk Kuyt won't even start. He plays like a gimp on a caffeine fix.

They need to protect their weak backline so they will likely use De Jong or Afellay and Van Bommel. Then fill out their attack with Sneijder, VDV, Robben, RVP.

Mexico came out and started the game with 11 players, only probably 2-3 of which will be starters. Our whole back line was our second team and so were the players up top. The only players on the field who will start in SA were Guardado and Torrado. What did you guys expect RVP to do against that backline? And how the hell were we supposed to do anythign creative or fast with Venado and Chauhtemoc? Mexico didnt start to do well when Holland subbed their players out. They played better when all the Juarez/Gio/Vela/Barrera came in.

NT, we on the same page. I like that. Barrera is a beast. I like our chances with this group of guys.

Crazy night.. we met Inzaghi, Nesta, Seedorf and Pato. Pato and Nesta were cool as hell. Seedorf was sort of business-polite. Inzaghi was ice-grillin it.

Also talked to Massimo Oddo for a minute, he was trying to pick up my friend's girl.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom