Official WRESTLEMANIA XXV Thread - 4/5 PPV 7pm et - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, HHH vs Orton

MITB Ladder Match: Do not get me started on this freaking match. That is it, I have given up ANY hope on Shelton Benjamin, he is the PRIME example of what the MITB match is supposed to be for. CM Punk did not need to win and he did absolutely nothing in the match to prove otherwise. Kofi was by far the MVP of the match and I can see BIG things for this kid in the future. But back to Shelton for a sec. He continues to prove why he is one of your top talents wrestling wise in the business. MITB could've helped him greatly, hell, I know there is some Punk fanboys in here, but honestly did you really really want him to win. Shelton, MVP, or Christian should've taken it in that order.
Couldn't agree with you more. This kid has put on a soild match up every time. He is a good heel. I just wonder if his mike skills werebetter, would they give him the chance. I don't think CM's are much better but he seems to be over with the fans.

I literally fell asleep during the main event. It was terrible.

Money says Orton wins the strap tonight on RAW...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom