Official Xbox 360. Call of Duty Elite. NKETLK Clan Thread. 50 Members Strong.

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

Sent the clan an invite and haven't got any response. GT: DISBOYGUTTA kd 1.3 and rising
Probably because they're not familiar with your GT. Happened to me a few times already. I'm like, "Who the hell is this?", then it was too late when I realized it was one of y'all.
laugh.gif

ill prolly cop the maps via elite on friday....(against my will and better judgement LMAO)

yeah clutch, i guess just keep trynna send it

i actually accepted the last one on Mac, when the screen refreshed the invite was gone but i dont have a clan

neither xbox nor on the internet

i wanted extra prestige coins

(._. )

lol

i got my xbox and gamertag banned. i have 2 questions.

first, where is the best place to sell the banned xbox like the most money i can get for it?

second will my 250gb hard drive from the banned xbox still work on a new xbox 360?

try to get a good credit on amazon for it, sometimes they offer great credit for the older ones

and idk about these new maps...got em free so whatever

i got my hardened edition free, and sold everything inside the book and the founder card for 100$ lol, gonna see if i can get 50 for the box

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

ill prolly cop the maps via elite on friday....(against my will and better judgement LMAO)

yeah clutch, i guess just keep trynna send it

i actually accepted the last one on Mac, when the screen refreshed the invite was gone but i dont have a clan

neither xbox nor on the internet

i wanted extra prestige coins

(._. )

lol

The same thing happened to me with my boys clan it every time i click accept it refreshes and no clan. but my lil brothers clan he clicked accept and it brought him straight to the clan idk what it is

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

he had a modded xbox b

how is that unfair?

LMAO

it wasnt modded. 
they banned it because my brother was using his friends gamertag on there with xbox live. they got in a fight and stop talking. his friend reported that it was stolen and they banned it and my gamertag. was straight bull crap...

LMAO meanwhile my boys xbox gets stolen out of his house and the thief logs into his xbox live regularly and xbox wouldnt do anything about it.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you cant explain it to xbox? sounds awful.

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

when can non-elite members get the maps?

nerd.gif

Are the maps only available to cod elite or can ms points purchase them? Don't feel like dropping $50 on elite atm

Originally Posted by natrix916

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

when can non-elite members get the maps?

nerd.gif

Are the maps only available to cod elite or can ms points purchase them? Don't feel like dropping $50 on elite atm

You can purchase them later, but they havent said when (as far as I know).
Id imagine what they will do is wait until 4 maps have released, then release them in a pack like the older games. 

Sent you another invite, to the GT: eNPHANATe. Hopefully it works this time.
ohwell.gif

I believe people can purchase the map pack in February along with ps3. I need to look that up.

HOT FIX NEWS:
dnomrl.png

pimp.gif

i finally joined. it was because i was using safari not firefox, clutch.

none of you dudes be on LMAO

and when you do get on, yall never accept invites.

what up linds?

I signed up to the COD: Elite thing, but I didn't pay the $50 yet... still contemplating in doing so because I mostly play on the weekends when I have some time.

Plus the damn game be pissing me sometimes I don't know!

Can you send me an invite for the NT clan thing?

GT:Never Had Much

Back
Top Bottom