Official Xbox 360. Call of Duty Elite. NKETLK Clan Thread. 50 Members Strong.

I use NTLK as my clan tag I think it looks a little nicer and it takes up all 4 slots

I use the Turtle Beach x12. Pretty good for the price. Has the bass booster as well, a big upgrade from my x11's. Def worth it.

clutch, did you get my messages on xbox?

i'll be on after the giants game if anyone wants to party up

^Haven't signed on today. I saw your message last night regarding the double XP.
nerd.gif
Whenever you guys are ready, I can activate.

Just played a quick session and I had to stop or else I would have threw this game out the window. Spawned 3 times on live nades and losing almost all of my gun fights to people running around corners even though I get the first shot in. On the killcam it shows me not shooting a single bullet. LAG COMP NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OUT OF THIS GAME.

Turtle Beach X12 is a decent headset for around $50 on Amazon.com. My buddy uses them and swears by them.

i'll pick up a pair after i get back from vacation. i was actually looking at that pair

Bunch of randoms sending me messages asking if they can join.
30t6p3b.gif

Thinking about just activating that Double XP tomorrow. It's been about 10 hours since I sent out the last couple of invites. Been a good amount of time to accept.

Originally Posted by poorniko

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Founder Status has been extended to December 13th.
anyone still considering paying for premium and receiving founder status should visit this link
pimp.gif

if you were planning on buying all the map packs, you should pay for premium because you'll end up saving $10 compared to buying each pack individually.
click on each feature to open up more details
http://www.callofduty.com/elite/whats-included

What else do I get with elite?

Quick question... I enlisted in the lone wolf event today (12/6/11), but I forgot what game mode it is and what time it starts. I checked on the elite website and it only shows enlistments for Dec. 8th on. Any help would be much appreciated

Originally Posted by JaA RuLeZ

Quick question... I enlisted in the lone wolf event today (12/6/11), but I forgot what game mode it is and what time it starts. I checked on the elite website and it only shows enlistments for Dec. 8th on. Any help would be much appreciated
Last time I checked the only events you can enlist in were the Team Defender, TDM, and HQ ones.

Originally Posted by JaA RuLeZ

Call of Duty Elite
Program Guide Update: Fire Marshall and Rampaging Behemoth Operations have been postponed to later next week as we run maintenance to expand for more Operations.https://www.facebook.com/callofdutyelite

I played with CLuTcH 713, cycoviZion and a few of my boys last night and we won like 18/20 games. The two games we lost were by like one, two or three kills, though. Damn campers.
30t6p3b.gif

I also played with J Killionaire with some of my boys earlier today and we won a lot of games, too. J Killionaire was murking them boys.
pimp.gif

I'm getting a new xobx on Friday, So I will have a temp headset. My Astro are coming next week or hopefully sooner. So after friday I'll be randomly joining you guys games. GT: Diplomatic Man

Back
Top Bottom