Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by areyouin729

it's a sign you need a ps3

You again? Didn't we already shut you up in your own thread?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And I bet you were lurkin this thread just so you could wait for the right time to post that
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

Originally Posted by areyouin729

it's a sign you need a ps3

You again? Didn't we already shut you up in your own thread?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And I bet you were lurkin this thread just so you could wait for the right time to post that
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by cquan05

Just joined the 360 family last week
pimp.gif

I figure I'll ask this question here instead of starting a new thread......I am going to set up a Live account but my 360 is in my basement and my router/cable modem is upstairs in my room. I do not feel like running any wires through the walls etc.....So what would you guys recommend is the best method for me to go about connecting my 360? I have a laptop that can stay down in my basement, but I heard the connection is considerably worse going through a laptop? Should I buy this wireless adapter?

go to the store and copp a wireless adapter for gaming i think its less that 50$
grin.gif

its pretty much just a ethernet port with an antenna that wireless...

wow what the hell is going on. my xbox just suddenly stopped reading discs. tried to get through with a microsoft rep but it didnt go through. all ive beenlistening for an hour is halo 3 music....

wow what the hell is going on. my xbox just suddenly stopped reading discs. tried to get through with a microsoft rep but it didnt go through. all ive beenlistening for an hour is halo 3 music....

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

call up 1-800-4MY-XBOX and tell them the problem. They'll ask you a few questions (name, address, Xbox 360 serial number, what the problem is) and they'll figure out how to go about fixing it.
Thanks yo appreciate it...

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/01/19/wal-mart-makes-good-on-their-pre-order-flub/[/h2]
[h2]Wal-mart makes good on their pre-order flub[/h2]
Posted Jan 19th 2008 1:00PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News

freewalmartgiftyc77.jpg
A followup to last week's Wal-mart video game pre-order deal that allowed customers to pre-order upcoming 360 games for $20-$40 off retail.

As we somewhat expected, the pricing for the game pre-orders was an error on Wal-marts behalf and not a day or two later they canceled EVERY order that included the cheap pre-orders stating it was an error on their behalf and that they were sorry, blah, blah, blah. So, this week, customers who felt their order shouldn't have been canceled must have sent out a barrage of complaints to Wal-mart, because Wal-mart actually made "right". Last night, Wal-mart sent out an email to EVERY customer who ordered one of the cheap pre-order games last week, apologizing for the inconvenience and offered up a $10 Walmart.com gift card. You know, as a "we fudged up, now leave us alone angry gamers" gift of peace. $10 gift card, nice!

Good job with the complaining fellow gamers and a good job goes to Wal-mart for admitting to their mistake and making an effort to clear things over. Next time, we won't be as forgiving ...

Thanks Wally
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Sorry to those who missed out.

ANYONE LOOKING TO COP AN XBL VISION COMBO??

its NOT available online rightnow, but you can always print it out and take it to BBy or any other store and pricematchit.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2463406

of course, someone cached the page showing that it IS available online so managers or whoever has to approve the PM wontgive you any %#%#. heres THAT link

http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=73093&d=1200511601

didnt see this posted so here it is fellas. for $40, Vision camera, 200 points, wired headset, uno and robotron along with a 12 MONTH XBL subscription card.

enjoy fellas. im off to work on my day off and cop one of these
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

ANYONE LOOKING TO COP AN XBL VISION COMBO??

its NOT available online rightnow, but you can always print it out and take it to BBy or any other store and pricematch it.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2463406

of course, someone cached the page showing that it IS available online so managers or whoever has to approve the PM wont give you any %#%#. heres THAT link

http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=73093&d=1200511601

didnt see this posted so here it is fellas. for $40, Vision camera, 200 points, wired headset, uno and robotron along with a 12 MONTH XBL subscription card.

enjoy fellas. im off to work on my day off and cop one of these
laugh.gif

I think this has been around for almost a week now so it's a very high YMMV. And most of the BestBuys around my way call to see if the item is in stockat the local store to which they're price matching.

ehh maybe its cuz i work there, but i just show the M.O.D. the print out like i did when walmart had halo legendary and they PM it no problem

i just went to best buy and picked up my vision combo no problem! $43 ftw! only problem is i had to wait in line for like 25 mins.

BBy and circuit citys do it for sure. whether or not theyre satisfied with the print out or not is up to each manager as some call it in to verify
laugh.gif

can someone explain bioshocks bad ending to me? it was way shorter then i expected btw.

spoiler:

is the main character out to conquer the world or something? i see a missle at the end and someone lady tells me i want more then rapture or something likethat.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

can someone explain bioshocks bad ending to me? it was way shorter then i expected btw.

spoiler:

is the main character out to conquer the world or something? i see a missle at the end and someone lady tells me i want more then rapture or something like that.

Did you harvest one of the little girls? I think that is the ending you get when you harvest one of them. It's because you "betrayed" them.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom