Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

i wish one of you guys would be able to capture the game vs ISS and upload for the rest of us to see

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Banjo 3 isn't going to be so traditional[/h2]
Posted Feb 17th 2008 3:15PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News
Rare's latest community Q&A answer session of Scribes has brought forth a small nugget of Banjo-Kazooie 3 information regarding the game's platformer gameplay. According to a Rare employee, "Banjo won't be a shooter (unless we sell no copies like Ghoulies and out of desperation give him a gun for the next game) but it also won't be a traditional platformer." The Rare team even goes as far to say that they "somewhat grandly like to think that [Banjo-Kazooie 3] will be a different take on the genre". Now that friends, is setting the bar high. They also confirm that Banjo 3 will feature some sort of multiplayer gameplay and promise it'll be teh hawtness. And really, we just want to see the game in action as we're ever so curious to see how this hush-hush title will look, feel and play. Eagerly. Awaiting. More. Details.

I might have to go to the ISS and make friends over there .. people here either dont answer or dont wanna play with me ..
frown.gif
,.. lol

Originally Posted by DocsBack

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by bonafide101

Hey I just got COD 4 today, and I was wondering how come in COD 3 you could do split screen online, but in COD 4 you can't. I was lil let down that it I couldn't do it.

because infinity ward is some lazy pieces of crap...

Because Infinity Ward didn't make COD 3.
pretty sure we all know that. now treyarch.......they no whats up. cod 5 ftw
pimp.gif
my sarcasm meter...is confused

NK is one of about 4 and a half people that actually like CoD3.
ahhh......but you are wrong. a ton of people still play thats why its so
pimp.gif
once again cod 3>cod 4 volume F playing against a make believe terrorist group...

Originally Posted by nnarum

Call of Duty 4 NT vs I$$ Tenative 2/24 or 2/25 9e

We'll have to cut the roster down some by the 24th... Thanks to everyone who showed interest... You can still sign up by 2/22, because in case someone isn't able to make it or doesn't want to play anymore, we could use extras... Or we could have multiple teams... Please let me know if you'd rather play the 24th or 25th... And we'll play a team deathmatch best of 5... Any other ideas? I'll post this in the I$$ thread...

NT's Roster for the battle against ISS (NT Screenname - Gamertag)
nnarum - nnarum
Da XpLiCiT OnE - XpLiCiTOnE
jblackcat13 - Iron E ManI
the hater boxden - Rom0 2 0wens
IrockTheXI - IrockTheXI
JordanHead2 - J0RDAN TH3 D0N
Teddythegr:nerd:ne - (You are Tjacks12, right?)
StarBucks GTD - ddotski
ondalowdown - jay emm
retrosneakerz23 - the infamous MW
JoRdaN DoN - JordanDon23
onedollarballah - iLestJcollector
LiveMyReality - Fozzy Badfeet
Liban906 - Doomsday906
harmcityhustler - HARMCITY45
NYCBaller34 - (What is your gamertag?)
aceofjays - YanSicK
rodster831 - SBrodster831
i would rape everyone on that list. but like i said, i have retired from that joke of a game..........for now
tongue.gif

I down for the 24th.

We may have to go the "multiple team" route, because of the number of players.

We'll have to cut the roster down some by the 24th... Thanks to everyone who showed interest... You can still sign up by 2/22, because in case someone isn't able to make it or doesn't want to play anymore, we could use extras... Or we could have multiple teams... Please let me know if you'd rather play the 24th or 25th... And we'll play a team deathmatch best of 5... Any other ideas? I'll post this in the I$$ thread...

nnarum - nnarum
IrockTheXI - IrockTheXI
StarBucks GTD - ddotski
ondalowdown - jay emm
JoRdaN DoN - JordanDon23
Liban906 - Doomsday906
aceofjays - YanSicK
i would rape everyone on that list. but like i said, i have retired from that joke of a game..........for now
tongue.gif

I'm not even on that list and know you wouldn't even be close to me. Peep the sig. shoot me a FR. We should vs. or team up. The guys I run with arelegit.
People who play for 10+ hours and have 20000 kills with 20000 deaths doesn't mean you will own. Just means you've been playing far too much.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

the only people I know that can keep up with me or better is beegotgame and uzibanthony
you not better than me so i dunno where you coming from
laugh.gif

we have played together in the past. maybe you got better now but back then, [steve austin]eh eh[steve austin]

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

nnarum - nnarum
IrockTheXI - IrockTheXI
StarBucks GTD - ddotski
ondalowdown - jay emm
JoRdaN DoN - JordanDon23
Liban906 - Doomsday906
aceofjays - YanSicK
tongue.gif
People who play for 10+ hours and have 20000 kills with 20000 deaths doesn't mean you will own. Just means you've been playing far too much.

the reason why i dont play no more. its pointless to play because the stats of this game are pointless. a bum could max out the prestige mode.

You know what the funny thing is. The other day I was sitting on my dashboard wishing I could play CoD3 again. And I don't even know why.

I agree with the stats thing. I'm only like 15k kills deep in cod with a 1.8 k/d ratio which is decent I think. Levels don't mean anyting cause anyonecan play and get to 55 or prestiege long enough. If i played and just with run and gun I could easily be final prestiege but it doesnt make me better justcause I have a different symbol. I care about keeping a high k/d ratio only because everything else is whatever. I try not to give up kills and dumb points bygoing like 30-25 id rather go like 15-2 to help win.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

I should be 9th or 10th prestige but I started late
ohwell.gif

I started 3 weeks ago this wednsday I'm lvl 52 of the 2nd prestige
pimp.gif

im not messin with prestige anymore... i did it once but thats it... i been on lvl 55 for weeks

workin on gettin some gold guns... already got the Dragunov... AK is next
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom