Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by xblaze23

thats another issue, DO NOT move the xbox while its playing or else the disc inside will become useless. The end result will be a circular scratch on the game. You wont be able to play it anymore.

Thus, Horizontal to avoid any accidental fall/move.

yea i was playing my arcade disc and now pacman and the fish game wont work
embarassed.gif

just played some TDM on cod4
i got teamed up with a bunch of noobs
laugh.gif
no one was higher than 22
the other team gor some pretiges and lvl 40s and up
then I relised it was 5 v7 my squad being a 5man team
I thought we were gonna get merked
whipped out the ak47 and got to work with and early airstike but no chopper
swapped the ak47 when I was done with I'd for a saw then a g3
finished with 43 kills and the W
the other team was cursing me out too
laugh.gif

just felt it was something to brag about
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

just played some TDM on cod4
i got teamed up with a bunch of noobs
laugh.gif
no one was higher than 22
the other team gor some pretiges and lvl 40s and up
then I relised it was 5 v7 my squad being a 5man team
I thought we were gonna get merked
whipped out the ak47 and got to work with and early airstike but no chopper
swapped the ak47 when I was done with I'd for a saw then a g3
finished with 43 kills and the W
the other team was cursing me out too
laugh.gif

just felt it was something to brag about
ohwell.gif

same thing happened to me last week too. i was playin domination and everyone on my team was below level 25 (i think the highest was 24) and the other teamwas one big clan with all 3rd/4th level prestige. they were talkin about how they were gonna twerk us in the lobby and i didnt say shh because i thought it wasgonna be true. i ended up with 51 kills and we dominated them 200 - 71. it was pathetic
laugh.gif

i couldnt do that again if my life depended on it though. i havent played cod for about a week and a half and been playin nothing but gears. i realized thatif you get good in cod, you begin to suck at gears but if you start getting good in gears again, you suck at cod
smh.gif
. i played cod for a month straight, hoppedon gears and was gettin worked. i rather be good at gears than cod4 though because gears is the mother game everyone keeps goin back to
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

hater u get nba 2k8 yet?
nah, gamefly either recieved a damaged disc or a game got lost in the mail i reported that it got lost in the mail, they still havent shipped any gamesto me which shouldve been done today they shouldve atleast shipped 2k8 and held bioshock till this gets resolved
mad.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

I downloaded the XNA launcher and the games and when I try to play them it gives me some bs message about me not having a XNA members club susbscription
indifferent.gif

Go to the XNA part at the top of your Game Library. Then instead of hitting X to launch it hit Y.

Updated Info About Xbox 360 COD 4 Upcoming Patch - Possibility Out By This Weekend
The weekly battle for the "Most Played Game on Xbox Live" continues this week with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare has been holding the #1 spot for 4 weeks straight and managing to keep Halo 3 from retaking the thrown. I had a chance to talk with quite a few of the Bungie guys at GDC this past week, mostly at the Microsoft party, and I could tell that neither one of us were going to slip off the top of the charts without a fight.

With the release of our Feature patch and DLC coming closer and closer every day, and plenty of new playlist ideas being thrown around for Call of Duty 4 multiplayer I know we can keep the fight going for a long long time. I love these weekly number checks because it provides a great opportunity to give you guys a weekly update on how things are going here at the studio with those updates, so with that said…

I got word that the Xbox 360 Feature patch could be 'very very close', I can't tell you exactly when because they haven't passed on that information but apparently certification went fantastic and I was given the Green light to take care of some things that I have to do before it goes live to you guys, which means good things. I'm not going to get any hopes up, but I hope to be seeing some new Kill Cams by the weekend if we're lucky. Don't hold me to that though, but I have a good feeling about it.

The Ps3 Feature Patch has officially made it's way off to Sony and has been going through the certification process, this one should be a rather quick turnaround hopefully so I'm not expecting too much delay on this at all. I will keep you updated as much as I can on it's progress.

Hit the jump for DLC talk…

As for DLC, their coming along great. We have a DLC Play test at 5:30 today which is essentially where we all jump in and play games on the new maps. QA plays with us so they test for bugs and glitches, while we play more for the design aspect. For example one of our guys found this killer sniping spot on one of the new maps which is really open where you could basically see around the entire map if on a certain rooftop, so we're going to jump in there and see if we feel it's too overpowered or just a really sweet sniper spot. To be fair, the map he found it on is a huge map ripe for snipers anyway, so it may not be that big a deal as there's plenty of ground coverage and alternate 'covered' paths to take.

During this DLC test we're going to be recording some video of one of the maps for SpikeTV / GameTrailers that I did an interview with last week talking about this specific map. It's a bit further along with the rests and is a special treat to some of our "loyal" Call of Duty players that I know a lot of you are going to love, especially you Sgt. Payback.
wink.gif

I also have to take three screenshots of the new maps for later on when we start doing promotion, so I have to start scouting out some good angles in the maps to take shots of. We typically like to get a key map landmark in each screenshot on loading screens as you could probably tell that really identifies it as THAT MAP. Which is what I mean by good angle, for example, when you see Bloc, you know it's bloc because of the statue in the middle and ferris wheel, or Crash because of the Helicopter, and so on and so forth.

Other than that we're looking at new playlists ideas, possible new gametypes, rulesets, things we can do separate from new DLC that we're already working on that will keep the game fresh and new for players. Those will probably start showing up a little after the feature patch hits. So if you have ideas for cool playlists keep sending them in for consideration as that's something we can constantly change, add, take away, etc at any time. I think I already have my favorite that we'll try out first…

Source: http://iamfourzerotwo.com/2008/02/27...ates/#more-237

they never said it wouldnt happen...it was just less likely, i think it had better cooling
falcon chipset models wont get them or atleast there is a very very slim chance

^^^ Mine does that at least once a week...and all i do is unplug the power source ans then plug it back it and its fine. I dunno if it matters that mine ismodded, but i never freak when i see those anymore lol

they never said it wouldnt happen...it was just less likely, i think it had better cooling

i know they(MS) never said it...but have you ever seen/heard of an elite getting the red rings before? i havent til mine did it..

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i know they(MS) never said it...but have you ever seen/heard of an elite getting the red rings before? i havent til mine did it..

Pre-Falcon Elites did this... No Falcons have had this problem... My Falcon Elite is going strong... Sorry to see that Jae
tired.gif

do it
pimp.gif
id say go teams but i always sleep at the start and end up on some garbage squad
laugh.gif

w.e tho just make a tourney and well get it poppin

even if its expired? nothings expired yet fam

only thing thats "expiring" is the offer for people purchasing the drive to be eligible for the 5 free which would be today

Back
Top Bottom