Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Why dudes sendin PMs behind the scenes?

Just post it so everyone can use it

cause its kinda frown upon thats why. but i guess you guys wanted to know.

buy one at bestbuy and take the new one out and put the broken one back in the package. return it. if its really messed up conceal the area it was damaged. but it shouldnt matter if it was a women working at the return section.

thats all you told him i thought it was somethin else
smh.gif

Word son...I thought it was mad exclusive
laugh.gif

fjae, we do look at the serials dude. if you remember with the one you bought at BBy, they scan the UPC first followed by the serial, which is how the PRPs areregistered. im sure if you were "witty" enough you could fool them as the CSRs ive seen at all the local stores just scan it through the littlewindows and dont even crack open the boxes more than half of the time
laugh.gif
smh.gif

as for the hater boxden...

we wouldnt be able to look up the receipt by the serial, BUT if you indeed DID pay with a credit card, then that right there is ALL you need.
smokin.gif

The new maps look great, especially 'Hill'
pimp.gif

Will they be free to download, or do you have to purchase Points to get them?

Originally Posted by bkmac

The new maps look great, especially 'Hill'
pimp.gif

Will they be free to download, or do you have to purchase Points to get them?

you'll probably have to pay for them because you know a-holes run microsoft. remember when epic wanted to release that map pack for gears of war forfree but microsoft made them charge 800 points for it
smh.gif
smh.gif
but atleast epic made them free a few months later

broadcast= brighter vacant

the hill i heard has some great sniping spots

edit: ive also heard IW might add 5 new prestiges, weapons and 2 attatchments for some weapons with scilenced sniper rilfes

any truth at all to this???

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

fjae, we do look at the serials dude. if you remember with the one you bought at BBy, they scan the UPC first followed by the serial, which is how the PRPs are registered. im sure if you were "witty" enough you could fool them as the CSRs ive seen at all the local stores just scan it through the little windows and dont even crack open the boxes more than half of the time
laugh.gif
smh.gif

thanks for the info sir...

i called up xbox CS to order my coffin and dude told me its a 5 week turnaround
indifferent.gif

i may end up just buying a falcon elite from BB with that plan and just be done with it..that way i dont have to pull these return scams everytime my 360breaks
laugh.gif
this is the 3rd time now...ill just sell my repaired one when it gets back...i asked dude on the phone if it would be a permanent fix or would i behaving the same conversation with him in the future...and dude stumbled around on his words while trying to find the pre-written response for the question..
eyes.gif

yo nick, you seem to be pretty knowledgeable about the variousmodels...is every 360 on the market now "safe" to buy? and if im trying to buy the one with the quietest drive- is there any markings on the box ornumbers to look for?

all id the new xboxes out right now have the falcon chipset which is quieter and it keeps cool more than earlier models so your not gonna get rrod unless youput it in a plastic bag while it is running

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

fjae, we do look at the serials dude. if you remember with the one you bought at BBy, they scan the UPC first followed by the serial, which is how the PRPs are registered. im sure if you were "witty" enough you could fool them as the CSRs ive seen at all the local stores just scan it through the little windows and dont even crack open the boxes more than half of the time
laugh.gif
smh.gif

thanks for the info sir...

i called up xbox CS to order my coffin and dude told me its a 5 week turnaround
indifferent.gif

i may end up just buying a falcon elite from BB with that plan and just be done with it..that way i dont have to pull these return scams everytime my 360 breaks
laugh.gif
this is the 3rd time now...ill just sell my repaired one when it gets back...i asked dude on the phone if it would be a permanent fix or would i be having the same conversation with him in the future...and dude stumbled around on his words while trying to find the pre-written response for the question..
eyes.gif

yo nick, you seem to be pretty knowledgeable about the various models...is every 360 on the market now "safe" to buy? and if im trying to buy the one with the quietest drive- is there any markings on the box or numbers to look for?

Supposedly there's one model coming out later this year that pretty much ends the RRoD problem. I forget the code name for it.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

zypher (sp?) ?^^^^

Zephyr 360's are the ones out right now, the new ones coming out this August are codenamed Jasper. On a side note that controller is straight up #@*^$# disgusting, what the hell was dude doing to that thing to get like that
sick.gif

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6180687.html
look like he was playing video games in a dumpster

I'm fairly new to COD4, so i just want to know whats the key to staying alive in Shipment - Domination/Headquarters?!!!! How are dudes gettin helicoptersin this place... its freakin crazy man....

^^^ grab a gun that fires fast and just sprint around killin everybody, OR find a little corner and hope to get a 5 kill streak real quick... once you get 1chopper, they just keep comin after that.

EDIT: Equipping 3x Frag's isnt a bad idea either.

what gun do you use? bonafide. I recommend throwing your nade(s) as soon as possible.. random nades tend to kill all the time for whatever reason lol

if anyone wants to play for 30 minutes, shoot me an invite: GT: RealMadrld

That chick licking the contrioller is foul...
laugh.gif
alien.gif

You know how sticky them controllers get... Everytime I go into Walmart I see some snotty nose kid doing work on em.
sick.gif

Horrible.

anyone heard of a video game where you plug your actual guitar into the console.....i dont play but know some who do....what system will it come out for...oris it all rumor? ......

They make USB guitars already that work with PCs. It wouldn't be a surprise if they took it the console way and gave the real musicians something to playaround with.

Got my new elite from best buy today, im liking the new mic. I still have to check the box to see if its one of the falcons though.

MLB 2k8 gets a disappointing 7.4 from IGN...
tired.gif

3 years in a row they haven't lived up to expectations... 2k simply cannot make a solid baseball game
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom