Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

FOR MY NBA 2K8'ers.....

so i finally get into playign assoc. mode...... cause all i been doing is playing online

but anywho, towards the end where the computer fouls you intentionally, but the refs dont call it, you just drop the ball
how do i put a end to this.............?

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by KOBE IS NOT GOAT

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by nnarum

Who the hell is Gimme the loot?
some ++%@$ coward who was too scared to talk to me on xbox live... son was sending me text messages dissing me
laugh.gif
hes mayor of nyc's friend. dude got so annoying that i deleted mayor of nyc off my friendslist
laugh.gif
if you hang out with gimme the loot, chances are you bob for balls
laugh.gif

WTF are you talking about? im Gimme Tha Loot...AKA KillMatic iBN
I NEVER sent you a text message...and im not scared to talk to no one on a xbox
laugh.gif

the reason I didnt send a message back when u sent me one is because I couldnt sign onto XBL....herb
roll.gif

How come you don't use KillMatic anymore? Or do you have 2?

The KiLLmatic iBN one is messed up...i gotta call Xbox for them to fix it

Im just on the GiMMe Tha LOOT until I get it back...thats why I sent u the FR

hmm whats a good place to sell the orange box? the game freaking pissed me off trying to get into some action. and the waiting time for team fortress is insane.
Team Otaku
"H is nothing but a letter"​
TEAM BROOKLYN

SWOS Finally Good to Go

Written Saturday, December 22, 2007 by Dan Webb

Major Nelson recently posted that the new and good to go edition of SWOS is finally back up on the XBLM. As originally reported, SWOS hit a few problems on it's first release but we are now assuredthat this one will work. Let's hope so.

http://www.majornelson.com/

Ninja Gaiden 2 - New Gameplay Vid

Written Saturday, December 22, 2007 by Dan Webb

After the success of its predecessor, Ninja Gaiden 2 is quickly becoming one of the most anticipated games of next year. And now we can bring you a great looking gameplay video showing the smooth graphics compilled with plenty of combos, blood and lots of lost limbs. Enjoy!

I have a quick question regarding a gun in COD4. How do you unlock the Rep Dot guns? Do I have to kill 25 people in a single game, because that's what Iheard. (Online btw)

gamefly and blockbuster seem the quickest plus the offers are usable. i wanna get a 4000 points card and guitar hero 3 because i hate rockband
mad.gif

i think it depends on the wal mart. as i said before, they did not want to exchange my orange box or stranglehold.

Quote:
actually is VF5 even reallly worth it/...i played the demo...but is it REALLLY worth it?
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com
[/quote]

Hey,

^ Once you start unlocking challenges and murking dudes getting to at least level 15 is a breeze. Things slow down a bit after. I'm near 25 so I can get my hands on the damned G3 Rifle.
-Justin!
There's No World For Tomorrow, If We Wait For Today​

Live and Direct from Gravesend,Brooklyn​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Quote:
Assasin's Creed is going to flop both on the critical side and commercial side. Game Informer did a in depth look at the game in their last issue and said that a lot of the issues weren't fixed. I doubt that they resolved in time if they weren't even fixed then. I was looking forward to it but ahh what can you do.
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.: nnarum :.
MINNESOTA TWINS

Does anybody's Madden 08 freeze at the end of the game? Where it replays the best plays of the game? It happens like once every 10 games or so.

Originally Posted by ludex360

so whats the best way to have your 360, vertical or on its side?

ima noob

I personally believe your just as likely to get the 3 red lights either way so just do you

whaaaat? why he get banned

see you @yuku!

edit

saw it

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::GAMERTAG:inmynikes PwNz JaE 0h 3N l0lz3rz::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Doing the infamous towel trick right now on my dead 360. :crosses fingers:

EDIT:didnt work :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= bringnthaheat24/PatGod :.​

Back
Top Bottom