Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Quote:
Is it just me, or is ANYONE ELSE LOSING THEIR FREAKING MIND TRYING TO DECIDE WHETHER TO GET IT FOR PS3 OR XBOX360?
:wow:
eek.gif
Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but either way I know the 360 version will have the online in the bag. But yeah I'm still ????

Originally Posted by NobleKane

to me, super street fighter looks way better than sfiv

as for cod 4 and its flaws, and a patch, when is that coming? seems like they shipped a flawed product just to meet holiday sales... their laziness to spawn people in front of combat is ******ed... i rather start from accross the level than get shot in the head 2 seconds after i spawn..

Every game has flaws and usually when a company holds it back just because of a few flaws they get bagged on for not releaseing it. You know how gamersare, and every shooter does that spawn you in combat garbage. If they didn't you would have more spawn campers. The idea is to spawn you near yourteammates.

the niketalk clan thing will never work because some players play for fun and others play competitively..
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Whats everyones COD4 Perks. I just unlocked the double fire havn't had a chance to use yet because I've been busy.

so uhhhh....

Metal Gear Solid 4 Coming to Xbox 360[table][tr][td]Written by Freeze [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tuesday, 01 January 2008[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Metal_Gear_Solid_4.jpg
Metal Gear Solid 4 is coming to the Xbox 360. This is not a rumor. This is straight from a Konami distribution representative's mouth. The game is already in production and has been since early 2007. Complete details after the jump:

No, the rep will not be named, but this is pretty concrete. Speaking to a Konami rep at an undisclosed distribution meeting, I was told, after a lot of nagging, that yes indeed MGS was in development for the 360. The rep stated that Metal Gear Solid will be released for the Xbox 360 between 12 to 14 months after the PS3 version hits shelves. This is not a rumor.

I contacted Microsoft's own John Porcaro via email shortly after I spoke to the Konami rep to see if I could get anything from Microsoft's public relations team. Below is the response I received. Needless to say it's the most I've ever gotten out of MS PR team member.

Thanks for the heads up, [name removed]. For anything that resembles any shift in strategy, or product announcement, or even news of something happening with a third party, we're always going to stick with "we haven't announced anything about <fill in the blank.>" Every day we see rumors, most false, but some true, and we can't confirm/deny everything out there for any number of reasons.

Publishing rumors doesn't rub us the wrong way. If it weren't for sites publishing rumors, there wouldn't be much for most sites to talk about J. There really only are a few things that will rub us the wrong way: publishing content given under NDA, getting/publishing confidential information from people who are under NDA, invading/hacking systems where confidential information is housed without permission to gather information, making false/racial/sexual/inappropriate personal attacks, deliberately publishing false/misleading information, you get the idea.

As for retailers/employees/partners intentionally leaking information, we pay rather close attention to how/when those occur. If it happens that one site happens to get regular access to confidential information, I end up getting bombarded with questions from around the company about the relationship we have with the site, with what kind of access we're giving the site, etc. Not pleasant for my team, especially because we're doing everything we can to help community, not limit their access in any way.

I appreciate the note. I certainly will share everything I can, and I'll often rattle enough cages to get to an acceptable answer. In this case, there's really nothing we can say other than the obligatory "no comment."

You can call this a rumor, as the news may be hard to swallow for many who have read the constant denials from Konami, but this is straight from a Konami distribution rep's mouth. And I have never gotten a response like this from Microsoft before. To write that much, I can't help but think Porcaro had no idea what to say. The fact that he brings up "leaking information" has us a little worried, but again, we're not naming any names.

Again, Metal Gear Solid will be on the Xbox 360 12 to 14 months after the PS3 version hits shelves. That means we already know one of the biggest titles for 2009. It doesn't mean too much considering the game will be a year old, but it does finally put to rest the rumors and speculation.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I'm having a really hard time with the online COD.. i'm just no good so far... I feel like everyone who played the beta has a big leg up on me right now, similar to how i struggled with Halo 3, being the first halo game i ever played.. I adjusted to halo pretty quickly i think, this however.. seems like it could be harder to get used to for me.

It's fun, don't get me wrong.. i'm just really bad so far after like 10 games.
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

so i copped smackdown vs. raw thinking i was gonna play it with my brothers. we used to play the n64 ones heavy when we were into wrestling. now they really dont seem interested in this game after they stopped watching it. if i exchange this game for a brand new copy at gamestop what store will accept it without a receipt for a refund? since theres no way i can get my money back at GS. its already open.

I think your out of luck...best bet now is prob ebay

I hope it's true. Free Metal Slug.
pimp.gif

dun dun dun dun here too the rescue!!!
YES IT IS TRUE they have not yet said what game but it was confirmed by my news channel they brought it up and said that same thing while talking about thetyphoon. Shoot i thought i was the only one havin problems and #$*!.

Are you talking about the Best Buy replacement plan? I was wondering about that... I have a bunch of xbox live games on the hard drive. Would they make me bring the hard drive in as well?

ive replaced my 360 @ BBy a few times. what I do is take the SYSTEM ONLY with my receipts. tell them i only need to swap out the systems

Damnit! Wally cancelled my order...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ them saying "We've received your request to cancel..."
smh.gif
Why would I cancel your *!+# up?
Dear ******,

We have received your request to cancel the item(s) listed
below from your order (#************).

We will attempt to cancel this order, however, we may
already have processed your order for shipping. If you need
to contact us about this order, please call us at 1-800-966-6456
between 6 a.m. and 1 a.m (CT), seven days a week.

Just got the red ring of death. For those who have dealt with this, how long does it typically take for Microsoft to send back the system?

^if those were from that b2g1f

LOL
TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG:inmynikes PwNz JaE 0h 3N l0lz3rz::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Back
Top Bottom