Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

People quitting during a game of Halo unappreciation
mad.gif

Gamertag: JO HOUSTONE25 been on 360 jus never put tag on here on Rainbow six all the time and nba 2k8

Yo SOLE VINTAGE where is that chick in your Avy from? she looks a bit like crush from american gladiators

NBA 2K8 HELP PLEASE
Hi, I just bought the game (yes, I am waay late)

1) How do you steal long passes? Everytime I play online, if I ever throw a long pass, it gets stolen, so I stop doing it. But then my opponent does it tome. How do I steal the long lob? Do I just press steal? I know it sounds like a dumb question but I can't seem to do it and it seems like there issomething I don't know about.

2) How do I use the new roster offline? I updated my roster and online is all good. But when I play offline, I still have the same old players, i.e. No Gasolon Lakers and Kwame is still there.

3) How do you alley oop? Is it just random or is there something you can press?

4) How do you do crossovers and stuff? When I play online, it seems that the other guys go between their legs constantly and spin move and get all HarlemGlobetrotters on me.

I know its a lot, sorry, but any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Just got my 360 and COD4. My tag is DSTNTNKicks. Shoot me a request.

we gets it poppin on cod4 ima send you a request homie. my xbox name is mafia money. i usually be on night time, it be a bunch us online.

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/07/09/star-wars-battlefront-iii-appears-on-amazon/[/h2]
[h2]Star Wars Battlefront III appears on Amazon[/h2]
Posted Jul 9th 2008 6:30PM by Richard Mitchell
Filed under: News
And, naturally, it was taken down. Thankfully, the internet is always there to catch the truth. However briefly, a listing for Star Wars Battlefront III was up on Amazon announcing that the game was coming to every platform under the sun including our beloved Xbox 360. Amazon was offering the game for pre-order with a release date of March 15, 2009. Something tells us that date is probably a placeholder.

With Battlefront series creators Pandemic currently hard at work on Lord of the Rings: Conquest for their new bosses at EA, the question remains as to who will develop the third installment of the series. Joystiq surmises that it will be UK studio Rebellion, which was responsible for Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron for the PSP. Assuming the 2009 release date is even close to accurate, it looks like we'll have quite a while to find out.
swbf3mock415.jpg

My take:...
410w.jpg

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Yo SOLE VINTAGE where is that chick in your Avy from? she looks a bit like crush from american gladiators
yes sir that's her Gina carano aka crush
devil.gif

Anyone who will ever want to play me in MLB 2K8, hit me up. I'm unstoppable, just to let you know

If you don't know by now, GT: TTARD 25

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

I can't beat the part near the ferris wheel.

in that part before you place the other guy on the little hill to snipe place claymores near the fences and then place him on the hill. when you put him on the hill the game will give you more claymores put those anywhere you want, and then hide behind the bumper car area. from there on the rest of the level will be cake

I went and beat it shortly after I made that post. Thanks anyway though.

Originally Posted by nnarum

People quitting during a game of Halo unappreciation
mad.gif

i made a new account to play h3 again since i hadnt been on since may and man i had like 5 games of that crap
smh.gif
mad.gif

still won em all though
glasses.gif

Just got a 360.....gamertag for nba 2k8 and ncaa 08 is FreddyPee send the requests.....I have 70 dollars for a game should i get....COD4...GTA4....AssasinsCreed and Elder Scrolls.....which of these??

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Just got a 360.....gamertag for nba 2k8 and ncaa 08 is FreddyPee send the requests.....I have 70 dollars for a game should i get....COD4...GTA4....Assasins Creed and Elder Scrolls.....which of these??

COD4

yo i havent played COD4 since like december, but i got back on it and im still raping ........anyone wanna play friday night? lets get a party....

GT- Nygmen4

Damn it
I trade my COD for Bad company

We all make mistake in life, here one of mine

got to rent COD again

I turned on my XBOX last night and I was informed that my GT was inappropriate for XBOX LIVE and that I had to change it. After 2 years, I couldn't believeit. OH well. My new GT is TRAVIS P SILVA

Originally Posted by georgehimself

NBA 2K8 HELP PLEASE
Hi, I just bought the game (yes, I am waay late)

1) How do you steal long passes? Everytime I play online, if I ever throw a long pass, it gets stolen, so I stop doing it. But then my opponent does it to me. How do I steal the long lob? Do I just press steal? I know it sounds like a dumb question but I can't seem to do it and it seems like there is something I don't know about.

2) How do I use the new roster offline? I updated my roster and online is all good. But when I play offline, I still have the same old players, i.e. No Gasol on Lakers and Kwame is still there.

3) How do you alley oop? Is it just random or is there something you can press?

4) How do you do crossovers and stuff? When I play online, it seems that the other guys go between their legs constantly and spin move and get all Harlem Globetrotters on me.

I know its a lot, sorry, but any help would be appreciated.

1. What camera do you use? Most of the people that do that long pass down court us 2K cam, because you can see the whole court. That type of playis
eyes.gif

2. After you save the downloaded roster, you have to load, whenyou come from the online menu to the main menu it restores the default rosters.
3. LT+A
4. Crossovers are different combinations of LT, RT and the left stick. There is also a controller setup for EZ ISO, with that the crossover is like X orsomething.

how you do a tear drop??
Without holding any of the trigger buttons, I think you pull the shot stick away from the basket

<---- BPM 81

Originally Posted by azabweekay

did the 360s price drop? im looking at all these websites and their all still the same price
so far it looks like only target has done so on their website

mad.gif
still waiting for my fckin xbox to come back
mad.gif

Havent played anything in sooo long except for my girlfriends little brothers cod4 account got him from level 6 to 30 in 3 days
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom