OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Cudi’s album has some standouts for sure but it’s definitely not an amazing album by any means. If your a Cudi fan it’s enjoyable but that’s about as much as I’d say about it .

This dude can't be cancelled
Screenshot_20240206_150101_Chrome.jpg

Copped :nthat:

We in the house house house
What did you end up paying?

Be prepared to wait 2-3 hours past the scheduled event time and for the show to get shutdown halfway through... JK and I really hope this doesn't happen and the album actually drops on Friday. I have my doubts of course as it's damn near impossible not to after the Donda 2 rollout.

Be prepared to wait 2-3 hours past the scheduled event time and for the show to get shutdown halfway through... JK and I really hope this doesn't happen and the album actually drops on Friday. I have my doubts of course as it's damn near impossible not to after the Donda 2 rollout.

Still wild he just scrapped the whole thing, thought it had a lot of potential.

I was looking at resale prices at first. Non "Official Platnium" standard prices are respectable enough for me to pay lol. If only I could cart some damn tix

It was 140 each but best believe I will be maneuvering

And yeah I’m prepared for it to be either monumental or a disaster but I’m there either way

So we got a couple singles on Spotify and new versions of the Vultures song?? Why am I not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom