OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I ain't mad at him being in love though, it's just that the song, his verse included is trash. :lol:

Nothing more.

Kanye just reported to be headlining Outside Lands Music Festival in SF!!!!!!!!!! Where my bay area people at???? 

^^^He's probably the only one I'd pay to see out of the entire line up but for $255 I'm good.

When I heard this.

This came to mind.

Calling Kim a trophy wife though. To me it seems like he's always talking smack about kim in a few songs. IDk

^^^He's probably the only one I'd pay to see out of the entire line up but for $255 I'm good.

When I heard this.

This came to mind.

Calling Kim a trophy wife though. To me it seems like he's always talking smack about kim in a few songs. IDk

That j**** gif will always be funny man :lol:

Jay be making awful songs about Beyonce too though.  The whole game is simping to be honest.

Ain't a relevant rapper out right now that isn't P whipped. A far cry from the super machismo days. Everybody's keeping it real now. It's cool to stop at Duane Reade on the way home for tampons, diapers and baby wipes
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man that verse was trash. We will never get a New God Flow quality verse agian will we.

To be fair his exact words were "in June we'll see the new Yeezys."

I'm standing by June release to coincide with his summer album.

Last edited:
So kanye wants to have hype around a signature sneaker around every album he drops? Lol

And the Adidas will be wack

To be fair his exact words were "in June we'll see the new Yeezys."

I'm standing by June release to coincide with his summer album.

True.

And for what's it worth, When I worked at the Adidas store on Melrose I heard about him getting his own store in LA for the fall this year so it would make sense for the Album and the shoe to release at the same time, allowing that to bleed into the new store.

Back
Top Bottom