OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I just dont see how you guys write it off as "bad" or "horrible", of course everyone has their opinion but I noticed Ye is held to a higher/different standard than other artists, here on NT. Carry on.

^ That's cuz NT loves him though. Seriously. Everyone in here saying they dislike Yeezus isn't saying it cuz they dislike Ye. 99% of them are huge Ye fans pre-MBDTF. And some after.

They just don't like Yeezus. Shrug. That's fine. I don't like 50% of Magna Carta, but I still think Jay's the best.

Last edited:
there's stuff I don't like but I'm not going to consistently complain about it 
laugh.gif
 ......it is what it is .....yeezus been out almost a year 

^ And is still the only album from 2013 I can listen to from start to finish any time I get into my car
laugh.gif

Ye might mess around, take the Beyonce route and drop an album out of the blue

^ That's cuz NT loves him though. Seriously. Everyone in here saying they dislike Yeezus isn't saying it cuz they dislike Ye. 99% of them are huge Ye fans pre-MBDTF. And some after.

They just don't like Yeezus. Shrug. That's fine. I don't like 50% of Magna Carta, but I still think Jay's the best.

thank you.

i love Kanye man....always have. Family Business would probably bring me to

tears if i'm in a sad/reflective mood. Champion gave me chills and was my alarm

for an entire school year. Gorgeous made my mouth drop....DROP.

and Yeezus is a hot steaming pile of **** :rofl:

So are we writing off Blood on the Leaves or nah? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeezus was alright. Lyrics & verses kinda sucked but the beats were cool for the most part. Choruses were hit or miss. The features were ehhh. On Sight is still the WORST Kanye song I ever heard tho. I deleted that song INSTANTLY :lol:

Yeezus was alright. Lyrics & verses kinda sucked but the beats were cool for the most part. Choruses were hit or miss. The features were ehhh. On Sight is still the WORST Kanye song I ever heard tho. I deleted that song INSTANTLY :lol:

That breakdown with the choir sample though >>>

I got it wrong thinking "Send It Up" was gonna be heavy in the club

"Guilt Trip" is my personal favorite off the album

That breakdown with the choir sample though >>>

I got it wrong thinking "Send It Up" was gonna be heavy in the club

"Guilt Trip" is my personal favorite off the album

Na that beeping **** was garbage. Send it Up was aight but verses were mediocre. Kanye obviously focused more on the sounds of the beats on this album than he did on his verses lol. Guilt Trip is my 2nd fav song. That jawn was tough. Sounds like it coulda been on MBDTF or at least Cruel Summer. Bound 2 is still my fav only cause of the beats cause once again the verses werent all that lol

Seem like his goal was to make something that people would either love or hate.

Black Skinhead, New Slaves, Blood On The Leaves, Send It Up, Bound 2 still gets played by me. Everything else was garbage.

How can I leave out "Hold My Liquor" we've all been there in that zone, don't lie.

I still cant confidently select a favorite from Yeezus.

When I play it, I spin it front to back. The 40+ min makes it the perfect album to do that

Hated "On Sight" until I seen the concert. Now I mess with literally the whole cd. Still gets weekly play front to back . Favorite songs are I'm in it/blood on the leaves and black skinhead.

Going to the concert made me like it 1000x more though

Back
Top Bottom