OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Travis is corny. He's wants to trap rap but it comes off as trying to hard. Now he's working with Metro Boomin :rolleyes he might as well make himself a migo or do a mixtape with thug

Travis is corny. He's wants to trap rap but it comes off as trying to hard. Now he's working with Metro Boomin :rolleyes he might as well make himself a migo or do a mixtape with thug
The track produced by metro boomin has a Thugger feature. I disagree that his trap stuff sounds like he's trying too hard.

Ever since the Paul Wall feature on Drive Slow, I've learned to never doubt a Kanye feature. He always makes them work.

Between the car showing the speed on the windshield, the watch, the blunt on the freeway and the song

:wow:
Cmon son u seen a heads up display before. I have a 07 American vehicle that has that bs

Last edited:
Mano....MANO!!!!!

2w2h7c1.png

Just listened to Yeezus. It held up pretty well a year later. Song with Kid Cudi still sucks though.

Last edited:
That switch up on 'On Sight' with the church choir is one of the hardest most beautiful things in recent memory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was never really on Travis like that but all his new **** sounding religious especially the joint with Migos and the one with Thug. :wow:

Plus son been working with Vinylz who did Don't Play, Believe Me, Grindin, Chi-Raq, ****withmeyouknowigotit, 5 AM In Toronto.

& The young king Metro Boomin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom