OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I like it.

Not something I'm going to constantly bump but if/when it's on his next album, I'm definitely not going to skip it.

If I was a musical artist, I would love to make something as sweet to my mom and kid (if I had one).

I like it.

Not something I'm going to constantly bump but if/when it's on his next album, I'm definitely not going to skip it.

If I was a musical artist, I would love to make something as sweet to my mom and kid (if I had one).

Well said.

Some people need to realize this isn't meant to be a banger or leading single lol take the song for what it is. Can you really compare this to Yeezus and a song like Blood On the Leaves ?

I understand the intent and that's cool or whatever but I'm not feeling the song at all and I'm prolly gonna take it off the album if it's on there

At least he dropping new music I guess, Just lemme get All Day :smh:

Great song. Kanye can't sing though. That's OK, Ye, you're not perfect but you're not your mistakes.

When someone who can actually sing, goes and sings the song:

I liked the song and meaning as far as vocals, no. Its not like he can sing but Ive heard tracks hes done without the auto tune and they were good. Like for instance "hey mama". Maybe he feels it be more souful with it. I didn't. Im hoping he will make different versions minus the auto tune.

"Tell Nori about me..."

Who is nori? I kept wondering that.

I didn't see this posted yet, seems like we should be getting more new music soon

What can you tell me about the other songs you worked on with 'Ye?
Me, Rihanna, 'Ye and Paul [Mc Cartney] got a song about to drop as well...

It's featured on 'Ye's album?
Yeah. It's gonna drop soon. I heard they shot the video recently. I don't know what the final title is, but I know it's crazy so just be looking out for [it].

Right now I'm focussing on -- since we got all his stuff done -- I'm trying to get him on my album [laughs]. I'm just waiting for that date that he's like, "Yeah cool, let's do it." I'm finishing up my album right now, and I definitely want to get that 'Ye joint on there.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...ng-only-one-kanye-west-rihanna-paul-mccartney

Back
Top Bottom