OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

@sneakerp  Probably was. Seen a video of him in the studio working on it and recall seeing Timbo there. Didn't help much, but I ain't complaining. Record still sounds good.

@Mr Marcus Mustard killed it. Will be bumping that version and not original.

same here....**** goes 
nthat.gif

The last pages in here got some gems. People trying to create an explanation for Kanye's last two years worth of duds. "it's artistic or we just don't understand it" it's cool for your favorite artist to put out awful music, it happens. It happens to pretty much every artist. 2Pac, Eminem, DMX, Cam and a few others have all put out out awful albums and songs. Kanye is literally losing his mind if he thinks Only One and FourFive sound good with him trying to sing. If you want to experiment and have fun, keep that **** in the studio because these songs are just insulting. Yeezus was bad enough but these last two joints are earth shaking they're so bad.

Yeah you're right

I read that somewhere I think in the YeeziXAdidas thread maybe

One of my friends back home in NY mentioned something about a free concert from Yeezy sometime during next week

Just wanted to see if anyone else heard something similar :nerd:

Nah, he's not.

Was sarcasm my friend. Dude is an idiot.

:rofl:

You're correct. Every product Kanye has put out is flawless. A guy that can't sing at all, should sing more often. I don't know what's worse, Pete Carroll calling for a pass on 2nd down on the 1 or Kanye's last two songs.

kanye has done more in his life that you will ever do

he wifed the most baddest women on this planet.

dont talk trash about someone you should model your life after

Nah, he's not.

You're correct. Every product Kanye has put out is flawless. A guy that can't sing at all, should sing more often. I don't know what's worse, Pete Carroll calling for a pass on 2nd down on the 1 or Kanye's last two songs.

whewwwww

whewwwwwwwwww

Last edited:
Nah, he's not.

Whoa, is this trolling or are you being serious? This is pathetic if you're serious. P A T H E T I C

For the record, I have bought most of Kanye's albums, I like his music. I'm just not in love with the guy and not gonna eat his **** when he tells me to.

Back
Top Bottom