OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

BrokenCrazyAzurevase.gif

:rofl:

is there a clip for this?

Last edited:
Damn never knew Vic could sing like that, SIA sounded great too.

What's up with Vic's outfit/nails... part of the performance I'm guessing?

Hi guys, I too am a kanye fan :smile: interesting performance on SNL. I can tell people are going to hate him even more with the horrible singing due to Kanye's voice almost gone(although he's not the best singer as it is)Sia & Vic go great together in music imo

Last edited:
Sure. I literally couldn't care less about lyrics with Yeezy though. When I want lyricism I'm NOT checking for Kanye. What I am checking for when I listen to Kanye is **** that is innovative, new, and fresh which is exactly what Yeezus is. That **** bangs, end of story period.

Production was definitely dope. I liked the sound. Different from what most are doing, but dude just sounded uninspired compared to MBDTF.

He was soo inspired that he could not express it thru his words so he used beats instead

Thnx for vids papa

Sure. I literally couldn't care less about lyrics with Yeezy though. When I want lyricism I'm NOT checking for Kanye. What I am checking for when I listen to Kanye is **** that is innovative, new, and fresh which is exactly what Yeezus is. That **** bangs, end of story period.

Production was definitely dope. I liked the sound. Different from what most are doing, but dude just sounded uninspired compared to MBDTF.

He was soo inspired that he could not express it thru his words so he used beats instead

:lol:

Last night was the first time I'd heard any of "Wolves" and it sounded good.

I remember a while back I asked why he was doing joints with bums like Keef instead of dudes like Vic or Chance.

I got some ridiculous rationalization, much like the one above.

Either way, good to see it actually happen.

(Over) thinking about it, I feel like this album could potentially be an extension of MBDTF. This song really reminds me of something that could fit in seamlessly with the Runaway film, especially the "I'm just bad, bad, bad for you" part." If this turns into MBDTF2 :wow: :pimp:

(Over) thinking about it, I feel like this album could potentially be an extension of MBDTF. This song really reminds me of something that could fit in seamlessly with the Runaway film, especially the "I'm just bad, bad, bad for you" part." If this turns into MBDTF2
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I could see that from just hearing "Wolves", but the fact that "Only One" and "Four Five Seconds" have already come out leads me to believe this album will be 808's part two which is disappointing. I'd love a MBDTF2, but I don't see it happening. And where's this Tribe Called Quest sounding album he keeps always talking about. That's the Kanye album I want to hear.

Can we all agree that lyrically, Yeezus was underwhelming?

It was trash lyrically and only half the beats were good. I'm sorry but I expect a rapper to actually put together good verses especially a dude who has classics in his catalog. If you telling me Kanye is just a "innovative" harmonizer now I'll take that. Kanye was never Nas or Jay with flows but his content was always great. Yeezus was lyrically lazy all-around.

Personally I think it's one of the most superbly produced albums I've ever heard.

The lyrics on a lot of the songs are meh aside from the choruses, but the musicality of the whole thing together works for me. I don't listen to him for hard hitting fire bars. I have Canibus for that.

Nobody is expected top notch lyricism from Ye. We expect better content. And it seems like many agree, that the lyrics are meh. Like I said, I loved the sound, but I need a balance of both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom