OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I already got tix for Saturday presale.... 

tix for Friday are drying up and only available in the secondary market... 

my bro is going to ask his friend from the radio station to see if he got the hookup 

whats really cool, is you can go on google street view and check out The Bowl

:lol:

We really need some NEW music already.

Crazy that an album everyone was excited for a few months ago is basically a dead issue now.

Uber rates that day/time will be expensive as hell. May want to plan getting to the area earlier to avoid the price hike.
Yep. Sonically this album has changed the last 5-7 years of music.
definitely.. 

I told my girl, we're gonna walk down closer to Hollywood Blvd, and catch an uber there... i dont want to mess with catching one there and sitting in traffic watching the price go up

we'll be staying in DTLA afterwards, if anyone knows whats good, let me know! 

I had a final during when kanye was on WTT tour

Priorities were all ****** up back then :smh:  

I should have just failed it and went.

And deal with the struggle camel nah fam you did good

Yeezus performing alone or with good music artist>>>>

Man I got my tickets my boy copped everyone tickets haha. Not a big fan of 808s but I'm not missing Kanye. And the Hollywood bowl is a dope venue to watch someone perform. Saw Lana deal Rey there this year and it was amazing this is going to be a memorable night for sure!

definitely.. 
I told my girl, we're gonna walk down closer to Hollywood Blvd, and catch an uber there... i dont want to mess with catching one there and sitting in traffic watching the price go up

we'll be staying in DTLA afterwards, if anyone knows whats good, let me know! 

Traffic around that place for something like this is gonna be nuts but uber stuck in traffic>>>>> you driving stuck in traffic looking for parking

Exactly. Unlike a Dodger game, I'm staying till the very end!

That's why we're gonna walk down to the blvd and catch an uber from there.

Man I wish this wasn't a "leased" event. I was planning on bringing a bottle!

Damn, my friend definitely can't go. I'm not sure how comfortable I feel making the trip all by myself, I mean I've been around New York alone before... But I didn't travel there by myself. I'm gonna have to make this decision ASAP lol. I need to see this show...

Damn, my friend definitely can't go. I'm not sure how comfortable I feel making the trip all by myself, I mean I've been around New York alone before... But I didn't travel there by myself. I'm gonna have to make this decision ASAP lol. I need to see this show...

Man that sucks, I say you should still do it. It would be an awesom dinner table story. The one time you traveled to LA (alone) to watch KW.. But, if you decide not to come, pm me about the tix. Lol.

theres something lowkey awesome about roaming by yourself....  no one to make decisions with, no one to run things by, you do you go wherever the F you want! 

Of all his discography, why do you think Yeezus chose this to perform in its entirety?

Maybe because he never did a tour for it?

Oh okay.

most impactful tbh

I think "Yeezus" had more of an impact but I hear you.

^this. During the yeezus tour he performed a few songs off 808s but never the album in its entirety. Im hoping he pulls something like when he was on storytellers for vh1. Robocop with those strings is the one

Word.

I listened to 808's again on the way home and acoustically, I think the Bowl is a great venue to hear this album. 

This is going to be like Late Orchestration, is my guess.

The Bowl isn't a place where you're going to have ear pounding bass, and play N**As in Paris or All Day,  its not that kind of venue.

The LA Philharmonic Orchestra plays here too.. hope that puts things into perspective.

I loved "Late Orchestration"

+

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy never had a tour either and that's arguably his magnum opus. Maybe in a couple years, he'll bless us.

theres something lowkey awesome about roaming by yourself....  no one to make decisions with, no one to run things by, you do you go wherever the F you want! 

That is true.... I think I'm going to do it. This would be my 10th time seeing him. I can't think of a better show/place to go for my 10th time.

And he didn't tour MBDTF but he did it at festivals. I was lucky enough to see him in in Milwaukee do the Coachella show + Kid Cudi so they performed Gorgeous which was amazing (from what I can remember lol) it was in an amphitheater so Instead of the crane over the crowd, Ye just appeared in the crowd and walked down the steps performing Dark Fantasy.

Last edited:

Don't even hesitate for a second, do it!!!

You wont regret it, and I'm sure you can find other NTers to meetup with in LA

That is true.... I think I'm going to do it. This would be my 10th time seeing him. I can't think of a better show/place to go for my 10th time.

And he didn't tour MBDTF but he did it at festivals. I was lucky enough to see him in in Milwaukee do the Coachella show + Kid Cudi so they performed Gorgeous which was amazing (from what I can remember lol) it was in an amphitheater so Instead of the crane over the crowd, Ye just appeared in the crowd and walked down the steps performing Dark Fantasy.

10 times... im jealous fam i was blessed by his presence of greatness thrice... gonna be 4 times soon

Last edited:

repped you wont regret it!

plus, its LA, I'm hoping for a special guest or two 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

like most of us, happy to answer any questions or make recommendations for your trip, I know its gonna be a whirlwind 24hr trip for you! 

Bruh hit me up when you out here. NTFam = never alone. :lol:

Bruh hit me up when you out here. NTFam = never alone. :lol:

Good looking out everyone and thanks for the encouragement to go through with seeing this show. I know it'll be worth it and I won't regret it at all. I'm sure I'll be able to meet a few cool NTers as well.

Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom