OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I'd drop big money for MBDTF or College Dropout. But i've settled for Section D on Saturday as well. See you folks there. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Section E on Sat. This will be my first time rolling to a concert solo smh but **** it.

I am not missing this

lots of good places to drink around Hollywood too  
nthat.gif

The only question is which one do I hit before the show? 
  • Fatburger
  • Umami 
  • In n Out
first world problems

I'd probably do Umami. U live in CA?
Used to.. live in the Northeast for the time being .. my girl loves The Counter too..so gotta throw that on the list too... although I am taking her to Bear Flag on Sunday 
Umami is good. May want to check out Plan Check too.
mmmm Plan Check.. me and my bro hit that last time we were there was way bomb

Last edited:
Used to.. live in the Northeast for the time being .. my girl loves The Counter too..so gotta throw that on the list too... although I am taking her to Bear Flag on Sunday 

mmmm Plan Check.. me and my bro hit that last time we were there was way bomb

Taking her to Newps? My spot :smokin

Funny, I used to live in NE.

Taking her to Newps? My spot
smokin.gif

Funny, I used to live in NE.
yea dude.. she used to work in NPB and Bear Flag is the spot.. omg.. its the best

Thats wild.. I moved here almost 4 years ago.. just waiting for the right job opp to move me back home.. patience is key...

you ever plan on moving back home? its hard to move away from home no matter what 

yea dude.. she used to work in NPB and Bear Flag is the spot.. omg.. its the best

Thats wild.. I moved here almost 4 years ago.. just waiting for the right job opp to move me back home.. patience is key...

you ever plan on moving back home? its hard to move away from home no matter what 

Actually from NY, lived in Maine for a few years and then came out to OC for hs. In Santa Monica now, never leaving until the day I have a family lol.

We wearing our NT fitters?

Lawlz nah.

Nice man... good for you.. We'll be a bi-coastal family so it'l be nice to send our kids to both coasts when that time comes... definitely vacationing in ME tho its so nice up there

Taking Uber I imagine?

Probably will grab a beer beforehand since traffic out of there is AWFUL.

I'm taking the shuttle.

I'm pretty sure the hotel I booked is within walking distance so I was just planning to walk. I've got a shuttle taking me from the airport to my hotel however.

Back
Top Bottom