OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Nike should pull the ultimate troll move and release a Nike Yeezy Retro every week Adidas releases a Yeezy. Nike should call them the "Nike Air Still Ours". But alas, Nike will take the highroad. Really disappointing.

Why. Is. He. Rappin. Like. Drake. 
indifferent.gif

NO.

faith restored...

content in this song is so new and relevant ..timbuk2, steve harvey and bill cosby references.. dayyummm...... 

ye still got it!! 

edit - love the lowkey Street Fighter drops :wow:    "sonic boom"  

What ? :rofl:

Some of u dudes man..

Kardashians stole his soul on some Shang Tsung ****. No feelings or emotion in his voice anymore. **** feels so forced

Last edited:
It's not great but I enjoy it. I really like the sample at the start, was hoping to but whole track would be more soulful tho...

Absolute garbage my word. Legit sounds like D Grade Jumpman.

I'm shocked anyone likes this.

Last edited:
Real talk put Offset Takeoff and Future on a Ye song and they would all wash him something awful right now.

I really can't poke holes in that. There was a time when saying that would have been an extremely laughable and insane statement. I miss the old Kanye :\

I really can't poke holes in that. There was a time when saying that would have been an extremely laughable and insane statement. I miss the old Kanye :\

With this current social climate you'd think Kanye would be cooking up a damn classic, dude has been so caught up trying to gain approval from Euro Fashion houses that he is out of touch with the art of music.

What ?
roll.gif

Some of u dudes man..
the point of my post was to say, that Ye can still come up with stuff off the top of his head... song is not great by any means... but its timely.. he clearly whipped it together real quick.. and the metro boomin production also makes it timely and gives it the trap'esuqe sound but somehow everyones hating on now...

Travis' and Big Seans new tracks are actually better IMO they both just dropped on soundcloud too 

With this current social climate you'd think Kanye would be cooking up a damn classic, dude has been so caught up trying to gain approval from Euro Fashion houses that he is out of touch with the art of music.

That's the thing about Kanye, he is just super bitter now. He has the world in the palm of his hand, but he still is trying to find ways to make it seem like he is being persecuted. Get over it, you can open any door you want! No one is really trying to stop you.

Trash.

Ye might as well join the Wash Mamba Tour :smh:

Kardashian ruined another career...

Last edited:

Should've just gave this beat to offset he would've murked this ****

Back
Top Bottom