OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

And what do you know the mfers tryna **** on ye a few pages ago love him again changed up real quick :rofl:

Kanye washed man hes *** :rofl:

Last edited:
To the people saying Ye fell off the past few days

BTW Kanye is a marketing genius.

All Day didn't get the response he needed so to build his musical buzz he goes back to the old formula of Good Fridays.

Using nostalgia through his music and the Good Fridays campaign as a tactic to get people back on his brand is really smart.

The turn was not that hard because people feel in love with Kanye through his sampling style. Music is one of the quickest and best ways to get someone to recall past memories and events.

Genius man, genius.

This is why he will never fall off. He's very innovative but can still go back to the sound that people fell in love with and generate buzz to garner up new enthusiasm for his new material.

All Day didn't get the response he needed so to build his musical buzz he goes back to the old formula of Good Fridays.

Using nostalgia through his music and the Good Fridays campaign as a tactic to get people back on his brand is really smart.

The turn was not that hard because people feel in love with Kanye through his sampling style. Music is one of the quickest and best ways to get someone to recall past memories and events.

Genius man, genius.

"Not getting the response he wanted" you realize all day charted pretty well and got 60million streams on spotify right :lol:

This whole Kim Kardashian thing is so tired. What does she have to do with this guy putting out garbage. He just lost it, its really that simple. 

I really can't remember who said it first but they gave me the exact word I was looking for to describe Kanye's new music. It's soulless and I've accepted the fact we will never have College Dropout Kanye back. I understand some people like it but I just can't relate to it, I don't own a lambo, Im not married to a Kardashian, I don't go to Paris to view that weird **** they call art. When Kanye's struggle left so did his ability to rap, I still think hes a gifted producer though but as an artist. I'll pass.

The thing is, if his production was still great, the emptiness or change in his rhymes could be passed over. But all he's been doing for a little over half a decade is making lengthy overproduced beats, almost like he's distracting his fans from his lyrics. Kanye stans will tell you though that he "doesn't make hip hop, daddy makes stadium music now". Lol.

Kanye said it himself, he can not make another college dropout, he has evolved as an artist... When I start wanting the 'old kanye' back, I just turn on CD or LR and hit play :nthat: ... new **** aint better than that anyway .. 

When Jay said "****** want my old ****, buy my old albums", I actually thought he had a great point, and bought into that...until several vets started creating their vintage sound today with it sounding very good. DJ Paul and Juicy J did a very good job of that in the past 4 years. Eminem showed some of the " old Em" on Hell: The Sequel and somewhat on MMLP2, and has never slipped on freestyles. So now all Jay and Kanye's comments mean to me now is that they're incapable of putting a fresh spin on the "old them", which is OK, as long as they can admit that instead of tricking their fans with " evolution" . The only thing Kanye evolved is how to make ugly clothes.

And after all of that you recieve this good morning
20kav40.gif

Last edited:
I hated All day and all that Yeezus crap.... 

This is the Kanye I like to hear 
pimp.gif

Real friends sounds dope but that No More Parties in LA got me hyped! Its So ill to hear Kanye and Kendrick over a Madlib beat. I need to hear the rest of that joint.

Genius man, genius.

"Not getting the response he wanted" you realize all day charted pretty well and got 60million streams on spotify right :lol:

:lol: true

love that the sound is vintage but the message is so relevant...

Real Friends got me feeling so good, i might have to unds my yeezys this weekend 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom