OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

SRS question plz dnt flame

Logistically... If an album doesn't even have a name yet... How can it drop in 10 days?(????)

Seent the poll. Hope it's changed to So Help Me God.

Last edited:
SRS question plz dnt flame

Logistically... If an album doesn't even have a name yet... How can it drop in 10 days?(????)

Both Yeezus and Thank Me Later were mastered and submitted about 6 days before the release date. The track lists/art can be finished before audio, especially if the plan is to release it digitally first and then physically after.

That's my understanding at least. Kanye was still re-recording and mastering Yeezus even after the physical release, as the later digital copies on iTunes have different vocals, beats and mastering.

Wiz lost.

Anything less than a threesome with Kim/Amb is unacceptable for Ye

Cole been rich for like 6 years and he still talking bout student loans. He my guy tho the come up was my **** in 09'. And all Wiz/Kanye looks sus af now like it was planned.

That Kim pic literally blew my mind.. I dont know whats real now... feel like im lost in some inception/matrix chit..

sick.gif

Last edited:
This is what kanye has to resort to now just to get a buzz because his music sure doesn't do it anymore

Thankfully we got future coming it this Friday :smokin

The fact that dudes are really acting as if Wiz/ Ye cooked this up for some kind of promotional use is a lil nuts to me.

Kanye is doing a MSG show, in the midst of NYFW while also debuting his fashion line (Which is without a doubt one of the most covered fashion show in the hiphop/ pop culture today), something tells me that amber tweeting about bootyfingers isn't exactly beating the press that he's gonna develop of simply his products.

Wiz is constantly dropping music & is coming off a song that literally has a BILLION youtube views... both of these guys don't need to spark of family drama to gain attention at this point.

I think this is a case of Kanye once again going off pure emotion.... Now once that happened and it was already out there of course the Kardashins took the opp to turn it into some publicity this is what they do. but i in no form or fashion believe that all parties involved contacted eachother to set up some publicity.

looks no different than something terry richardson would create...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  and I think TR is overrated 

Back
Top Bottom