OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

My guess is that this isn't dropping on Thursday, but rather those who have Season 3 tickets will hear it on Thursday with the album dropping later. 
That's my fear too.
Honestly I'd be shocked if we get it on Thursday. About to start calling him KanDre.
As if we haven't learned from the dozens of artists who have dropped albums out of the sky with zero buzz or leaks. Here you have a solid date. He's debuting the album at MSG. At the very least, it's done.

Last edited:

My guess is that this isn't dropping on Thursday, but rather those who have Season 3 tickets will hear it on Thursday with the album dropping later. 

That's my fear too.
Honestly I'd be shocked if we get it on Thursday. About to start calling him KanDre.

As if we haven't learned from the dozens of artists who have dropped albums out of the sky with zero buzz or leaks. Here you have a solid date. He's debuting the album at MSG. At the very least, it's done.

this

dudes trippin

This jawn aint coming out Thursday for us regular folk smh. Dude aint eem post artwork, still dont know what he calling it. **** is just odd

Back
Top Bottom