OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Just bought it, only two songs in so far. Really liked the first song but disappointed it's only one verse. Clique is nice too.

Sin City is a great song and the artists were good on it. But it just needs Kanye, Common, Mos, Pusha, or someone like that on it, especially on a GOOD Music album.

That + end the album with it and it would've made a big difference

Waiting to purchase the iTunes version or hopefully, later released, deluxe version.
I heard the current in-store copy is not mastered right and does not sound as good as the iTunes version.

PO

Last edited:
That was the hottest !@#@# I ever heard Cyhi spit.
Ya'll must not be listening.

laugh.gif

I don't know WHAT it is...but Cyhi has ALWAYS been dope. This was no where near anything he's ever done. 

I remember when he first performed in Atlanta during Wale's first concert in the A. Greg Street was promoting him. 

Last edited:
it says to the world,mercy,and i dont like is being modified on itunes. :frown: only songs i want

Does Ghostface have a verse on New God Flow or is it just the sample they used? Previewing it on iTunes before I buy the album.

Remastered on release day?
mean.gif
ye added more of that sample sounds bits in the background to The One. I havent noticed anything else really.

ye remastering the album the day of really just exposes that this album was rushed now. I still enjoy it. Is there any word of them releasing the remaster in stores? I want a hard copy but not if its obsolete smh

Remastered on release day?:smh:
ye added more of that sample sounds bits in the background to The One. I havent noticed anything else really.

ye remastering the album the day of really just exposes that this album was rushed now. I still enjoy it. Is there any word of them releasing the remaster in stores? I want a hard copy but not if its obsolete smh

remastered for itunes only...this album release is a mess

This album is disappointing, not really digging it. Only 12 songs and 5 of them I have already heard beforehand. Favorite track so far is The Morning, Cyhi went off on that track :x
Dude is underrated, how Ye gon give newcomer 2Chainz the spotlight before Cyhi? That ain't right :smh:

LOL @ Mase's verse

I bumped into Loon he like, "Well, as-salamu alaykum"
You know I ain't Muslim my ninja, I'm about my bacon

:lol:

Remastered iTunes version does sound a little better, but that doesn't change the fact this album is underwhelming. When does Ye's next solo album come out?

After one listen, the album is solid. :smokin

Not gonna lie though, I wish Ye released these tracks as G.O.O.D. Fridays & used the G.O.O.D. Friday tracks for the album.

Either way, I mess with this album.

Back
Top Bottom