OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I'm going to take a nap

I just got VIP tickets for a man who didn't even drop his new album yet smh. TrollYe

Top 5 greatest hip hop catalogs i would say so, Top 5 most impactful i would say.... top 5 rapper NO, and that's because i think lyrics are an immense part of rap & he admittedly has had significant help writing... doesn't take away from his artistry at all because he does so many other things when shaping the music & albums.

but when i'm ranking Rap, lyrical ability is high on my list and his isn't on par with others

People are still rating Ye as a rapper in 2016? :lol:

Honestly I'm not even sure if we're getting a rap album today. I'm expecting the whole album to sound like Wolves and Fade. It's why I'm glad NMPILA didnt make the final cut, it feels a little too safe for Ye and probably doesn't fit the overall vibe of the album.

To the person posting about "Which One" discussing both Pablos, I think that track may feature Pusha. Feel like Ye and Push going to rap back and forth. Ye rapping about Picasso and Push rapping about Escobar.

I miss the skits and how they would segue way into the song. "This brotha has been eating every day.. can you believe that? Eating every day"

Broke Phi Broke
We Ain't Got It

I'm going to take a nap

I just got VIP tickets for a man who didn't even drop his new album yet smh. TrollYe
Planning to buy my ticket when they start selling single day tix. You been to gov ball before? What do you think about it?

Swish to wave to TLOP

Swish was the dopest, wish he would have stuck with it.

-Jacob
So Help Me God was the dopest.

So help me god makes me think about court, or swearing an oath to protect and defend the constitution while enlisting in the military.

Swish is flawless, like a steph curry jump shot from half court knowing its going in, then turning around to the crowd and doing the shimmy shake. *SWISH*

*Drops Mic*

-Jacob

If this is actually a line in a song 
roll.gif

"For my Southside ****** who know me best, I feel like Taylor Swift still owe me sex".

I like The Life Of Pablo the most

It's a title one can think about much more than just naming it Swish. Much more multi-dimensional and meaningful. No basic title

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom