OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

new ye is better than no ye

y'all dudes wildin if you think it was garbage

can honestly say it is better than yeezus

production was awesome...there are mutiple stand out tracks on here 

Last edited:
There were quite a few bars that had me thinking "did he really just say that ****??" [emoji]129300[/emoji] The theater wasn't the best and I don't feel it did the album justice but I'm looking forward to this one. Definitely better than Yeezus which isn't exactly saying much lol

I hope Kanye goes off the deep end and calls that ****** all types of racial slurs. Would buy his album off that alone.

Someone who had an earlier version of the album from earlier this week:
"ok i need to talk abuot this

1- he changed every single song..literally he changed them all, to the worse imo
2- my fmous had thugger, and i said before..thugger wrecked the song, he was the greatest part about it, and he removed him and added rihanna
3- FML was different too but not much
4- he removed 30 hours/waves...both amazing songs
5- he changed the **** out of fade, but still good song (mine is better)
6- he ruined wolves, he moved the intro to outro...he removed sia..he added rap verse and removed his singing verses

he ruined the best thing about each song...i still believe after a week people will call this album great, but i will personally NEVER play his version of wolves/famous over mine...dis ******* respectful"

Damn. I haven't heard the new stuff but judging off what that post says the original versions sound much better.

The problem with consulting with too many people for these songs/albums and some of them with less talent, is their input will change the outcome.

new ye is better than no ye
y'all dudes wildin if you think it was garbage
can honestly say it is better than yeezus

production was awesome...there are mutiple stand out tracks on here 

4 maybe 5 tracks are decent that's an F. Right on par with Yeezus if not worse, nothing on here is better than Blood on the Leaves.

A good way to look at this for those who didn't enjoy it theres nowhere else to go but up again so maybe the worse is out of the way.

Glad at least that his tradition of top notch production on his albums isn't gone :pimp:

Last edited:

Please don't tell me that this is more Yeezus than MBDTF
mean.gif

Dude has really lost his damn mind
Wayyyy closer to MBDTF, possibly better
i like it, but slow down...not better than mbdtf

Last edited:
So I need y'all to keep it 100, what's this album sounding like? Because I see a lot of y'all bashing it, but Twitter and some other sites are praising it.

So I need y'all to keep it 100, what's this album sounding like? Because I see a lot of y'all bashing it, but Twitter and some other sites are praising it.

dudes that are bashing it are deaf as hell

its like mbdtf but more heavenly only way 2 describe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom