OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Kanye troll game on point
I ain't mad
Whenever he says he will release it on a certain date, expect it a week after :lol:

Get this butt cheek ***** outta here.
laugh.gif

I really wanted this to come out so I could listen to it on my flight later on. But yeah I think (hopefully) he'll drop after SNL.

The only thing he dropping tonight is another page from his notebook. His troll game is on point.

I really think in the first time in history we are seeing the process of an album being made/perfected right in front of us.. Who's done this with such a broad audience. We can't even hate cause All Eyez On Me was made in 2 weeks. So if Kanye did this album in the last month I wouldn't be mad.

I really think in the first time in history we are seeing the process of an album being made/perfected right in front of us.. Who's done this with such a broad audience. We can't even hate cause All Eyez On Me was made in 2 weeks. So if Kanye did this album in the last month I wouldn't be mad.

Some of y'all go over board with Kanye...

chance getting lit up lol 

is this the life of Pablo or Chance ? 
roll.gif

cherry on top is kanye went to a broadway show last night LOL 

Back
Top Bottom