OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

The fact that there are people starving in the world, and this guy is willing to pay more money than most people will see in a lifetime for an egotistical artist to not release a mediocre album is pretty messed up.

watching his twitter, monitoring his friends twitters, watching him live on tv... isnt this all some sort of stalking?

Post when he's on guys 
happy.gif

watching his twitter, monitoring his friends twitters, watching him live on tv... isnt this all some sort of stalking?

I mean, it's embarrassing. Over-conformed to the "drop" ****. He's been changing his mind about all things that have to do with it ever since the album title was initially changed Rd. 1.

Marketed a product's arrival that most people only get rarely. They love it. They only get it rarely, so you know what's going to happen if you don't release it when you said you would while also starting the countdown to its release. Ultimately, it's that we're now two days past, and you got people who thought he would release and he hasn't. I mean it's not as serious as you're saying "stalking" and it's not as serious as Kanye's meltdown is. Just put something out there. The waffling he has done throughout the entire process created the negative reaction I mean.

One of the most famous music artists getting ready to drop his album Th., we at Sun., no one's heard a studio version of the music yet. Funny how he asks for what old times were like and then in the same breath can justify releasing no music yet. It's not that important and I don't blame Chance LOL nah, that was more like a contract for him and Kanye for the future IMO whose album are we talking about again. Final word. Kanye didn't release it and is being told to get psychiatric help by someone who works with him, who clearly alludes to a bigger problem.

The stalkers (or any person who tweets at him especially the first-comment trolls) ... aren't even the people I'm worried about him disappointing it's the majority of people who would never tweet at him but understand what it means to be late 2 days on something you hyped up so much yourself. Sorry for being brief. fwiw.

Last edited:
i only seen the beyonce black, culdesac screening, and terminator sex scene joint, but so far this is pretty funny to me. I used to strictly watch MadTV and tried SNL a few times and it was unbearable.

Back
Top Bottom