OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

The lyrics on here are dubious. Said something about a girl bleaching her ******* then getting the bleach on his shirt. Someone explain that.

The lyrics on here are dubious. Said something about a girl bleaching her ******* then getting the bleach on his shirt. Someone explain that.

I'm sure someone will be able to explain how those lines have some deep spiritual meaning and is a metaphor revolving around Jesus and the apostles

Last edited:
I respect everyone's opinion but it's 2016. Do you really expect Kanye to still be making music like College Dropout/Late Registration? There's a reason 'Ye is still relevant, he knows how to adapt his style and appeal to a larger audience that's why all of his albums have at least gone platinum (including Yeezus). That's a rare thing. He can keep his old style and possibly be a Jada -- respected lyrically but no mainstream appeal -- I don't think you'd have Gen Zers looking forward to an album from a dude 39 years old year old.

I've only spun it twice but I think it's hard for a 2016 album. It'll have little replay value like everything these days though.

You want his old ****? Buy his old albums.

I hope the itunes edition and physical is different than this tidal release, because there is a great album in these 18 tracks. Should be cut down to 11-13. I think it will change since he said he'll change wolves.

Last edited:
New Wolves Ft. Frank Ocean & Caroline Shaw.

No Sia or Vic Mensa.
frown.gif

Always found it hilarious how Ye gets passes on his terrible lyricism....and gets slurped for his production and being a genius and all that nonsense he told y'all he was.....

Then the same fans of his music have the nerve to criticize street rappers because "the only good thing are the "beats", and they supposedly "never say anything".

The irony.

This album is 3/5 to me. Views from the 6 will **** on TPOB.

I felt trolled on 30 hours thinking 3 stacks was about to spit a verse :smh:

Always found it hilarious how Ye gets passes on his terrible lyricism....and gets slurped for his production and being a genius and all that nonsense he told y'all he was.....

Then the same fans of his music have the nerve to criticize street rappers because "the only good thing are the "beats", and they supposedly "never say anything".

The irony.
His strength has never been the lyrics, but rather how he delivers them. Attitude if you will. 

The irony.
Even if Ye's not good lyrically, the songs have messages. Wolves, Real Friends, Ultralight Beam, etc get across different ideas.

Street rappers like you said never say anything. It's the same thing being yelled by a different gimmick rapper every year.

Last edited:
The beat on FSMH pt 1 is so dope even the hook 8)
But then the line everyone keeps mentioning makes me skip the track everytime. :x :smh:
Don't have a favorite track yet.
Sorry Ye not even gonna sign up for a free Tidal account. :smokin :rofl:

Just like Yeezus. Other than 2 or 3 records he no message at all. It's just random **** thrown together.

The Max Bi99avell skit though :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom