OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Real friends, part 1, part 2, 30hours, wolves and fade are all keepers

Last edited:
Next level stanerism
Right........ So if this isn't proof he was  literally making/finalizing the album right in front of us... I don't know what is.. He even is changing waves before he releases the album... Y'all NT dudes take it as if I'm sitting here kissing dudes feet.. Y'all corny B don't reply to my posts.... 

Anyway this might sound weird but I actually tried not to like the album in the beginning because of the toying around that was done 
laugh.gif

However this is literally in the top 5 of kanye albums for me... id say tie between 4 & 5..  Not to mention Father Stretch My Hands and Highlights are probably some of the best Kanye we have had since late registration. Just the feel GOOD vibe of the album is simply amazing. I have had a whole day with it in the car & on my home stereo and I have to say the positive messages about god etc. actually motivate me and make me feel good. I went from a 8/10 to a definite 9.5/10 only issue i have is FACTS being changed which he will probably change back for the actual  retail release.. 

Last edited:
The stanning is ridiculous. Dude is a buffoon.
How is it stanning to make the observation that he doesn't care about what people think? Lol.

I think some of the stuff he's saying is ridiculous. Like the notion that people should give money to his ideas instead of schools in Africa. 
laugh.gif

But it's hilarious that he has absolutely zero damns to give about what people think of him nor how much the fact that he doesn't care pisses people off so much. 
laugh.gif

He has to be trolling with this $53 mil in debt thing, I hate to count pockets, but considering what he's made tours, albums, merch, and its not like he;s buying Rari's every other month, he should be good.That $53 mil better be all mortgages or else he shoulda filed Ch. 11 a long time ago.

Wait hol up

The album ain't released yet???
Wtf I been listening to then? :lol:

This **** on tidal ain't the album?

That $53 mil better be all mortgages or else he shoulda filed Ch. 11 a long time ago.

He just had a 20 something million dollar house built, so whatever 53 million he's talking about is probably just that and other loans for his clothing line. I highly doubt he's down to his last dollars or anything, especially when his wife alone is worth like 85 mil. Begging Zuckerberg on twitter got him looking super lame out here though. Like everybody else has said, I think rhymefest hit the nail on the head, kanye needs to fall back for a little while, he's losing it.

Not the official album Def Jam aint even got the finished product in they hands yet...

oh. thought this what we're getting, didn't think he'd put it up on his service if it wasn't what we were officially getting.

no date on a official release?

Last edited:
Son the face I made when Future came thru on part 2 
sick.gif

I gave it a first listen while I was in the gym liftin, Damn near dropped a dumbell on my foot 
laugh.gif

At least thats what I heard never know with Kanye tho he's lost all his marbles 

just strange to me he put out basically a whole album on tidal (pretty much avail. for anyone to DL by now) and is asking Zuck for a bill :lol:

counter productive if he's not the finished product and he still has a month to go to work on this.. unless he drops something completely different by then.

sidebar: lyrics aside this album is pretty legit. there's a few songs in the middle that i completely have to skip but a lot of great ones too. not a bad way to bounce back from the mess that was yeezus.

just strange to me he put out basically a whole album on tidal (pretty much avail. for anyone to DL by now) and is asking Zuck for a bill :lol:

counter productive if he's not the finished product and he still has a month to go to work on this.. unless he drops something completely different by then.

sidebar: lyrics aside this album is pretty legit. there's a few songs in the middle that i completely have to skip but a lot of great ones too. not a bad way to bounce back from the mess that was yeezus.

Not really counterproductive. Releasing it like this lets him know what works and what doesnt. And can tweak from there.

Why is Ye still signed to Def Jam He really doesn't use/need them for anything he cant do himself...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom