OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

oi0aih4yianlxmzxdtm0.jpg

Its like this for me. I'm not expecting Kanye to be Rakim. I get that. And he's always kind of played the I like having sex card throughout his career but this album is just OD with it. If he's not saying something dope that's relatable then it's just dumb sex talk and it gets mad old and problem is there's more trash sex lyrics than good entertaining lyrics. I mean he goes with this line "Sometimes I wish my **** had GoPro/So I could play that **** back in slow mo/I just shot an amateur video I think I should go pro. " and I'm supposed to just ignore that because the vibe is cool. Can't do it. I can get past some bad lyrics because everything else that's going on in the song is cool but a lot of this album is not that. It's just the rantings of a guy that needs to go to sex rehab. I mean I know people have said it but the bleached ******* line is really bottom of the barrel. There's no justifying that. It's not even witty in the least.

Its like this for me. I'm not expecting Kanye to be Rakim. I get that. And he's always kind of played the I like having sex card throughout his career but this album is just OD with it. If he's not saying something dope that's relatable then it's just dumb sex talk and it gets mad old and problem is there's more trash sex lyrics than good entertaining lyrics. I mean he goes with this line "Sometimes I wish my **** had GoPro/So I could play that **** back in slow mo/I just shot an amateur video I think I should go pro. " and I'm supposed to just ignore that because the vibe is cool. Can't do it. I can get past some bad lyrics because everything else that's going on in the song is cool but a lot of this album is not that. It's just the rantings of a guy that needs to go to sex rehab. I mean I know people have said it but the bleached ******* line is really bottom of the barrel. There's no justifying that. It's not even witty in the least.

Lmao

This is why you will either love or hate Kanye, no in between. You WILL have an opinion though, and that's why I respect the man. There's no middle ground.

The thing is he's already shown he's capable of being a half decent rapper

So the fact that his verse are this terrible looks like he's just being lazy and rushed the album

:lol: I get exactly what you're saying. The go pro line was actually more trash to me. The bleaching **** was dumb too but the instrumentrals and Cudi on the hook is too fire for me to skip that one. But I definitely get it tho.

Last edited:
:lol: I get exactly what you're saying. The go pro line was actually more trash to me. The bleaching **** was dumb too but the instrumentrals and Cudi on the hook is too fire for me to skip that one. But I definitely get it tho.

^bro facts!! Cudi killed that ****. It would have honestly been better without Kanye lmao. I think if cudi layed down some verses the song would hit hard :lol:

I'd be obsessed with secks if Kim was readily available for my back shots & creampies whenever I wanted too.

The man has a song with 88 keys about staying erect & it jams

But I can't disagree. Dumb lyrics are dumb. This is typical Kanye tho

Some of ya'll over exaggerating about the lyrics. Yes the bleached *** hole, go pro ****, and wolves verse is hot doo doo butter and shouldn't get a pass. No matter how much you like an artist, trash lyrics shouldn't be given a pass. But outside of that, everything is typical Ye

Last edited:
Alright I just listened to the whole album.

I'm not gon lie it's actually not that bad. It's okay. Not bad at all really. majority of the songs aren't as impactful as his old stuff but it still sounds pretty good.

WOLVES IS STILL GARBAGE IDC!!!

father stretch my hands :pimp:

30 hours :pimp:

I really don't have any stand outs TBH besides that father stretch my hands and 30 hours..well FML, waves, and famous was cool. it's very mediocre album. It's not bad but it's not great by any means.

Why does this dude have young thug trash *** singing on the chorus when he has the dream on he same song :smh: straight ruined that **** man

All the skits were legit other than that max b crap.

Anyways I give it a 7/10

I'm still not understanding the Father stretch my hands greatness. Part 1 is the bleached ******* track and Part 2 is just that Panda song with Kanye adding a verse at the beginning.

that beat bro, cudi fire hook...I'm pretty disappointed it's only like 2 minutes. Part 2 wasn't even needed.

It does maybe it's not an instant impact, sometimes it's an instant homerun

No it absolutely does not

Pretend a new rapper comes out and makes his beats entirely from fart sounds and raps about nothing but farts, are you REAAAALLLLY gonna act like that's hot just because no one else has done it before?

Pretend a new rapper comes out and makes his beats entirely from fart sounds and raps about nothing but farts, are you REAAAALLLLY gonna act like that's hot just because no one else has done it before?

Throw a little autotune on the farts and you may have a hit bruh

Everything Ye has done is innovative and a master influence on the rest of the industry...so they tell it. Just look at all the greatness Yeezus spawned. This is sure to have every rapper incorporating YouTube clips and gospel samples into their albums.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom