OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

It's crazy that seemingly no one, in studio, or any time after studio before release, told him to recut that verse.

You don't even need to say it's bad. Just that it doesn't fit the song at all.

When I think about it, I see Kanye hyped thinking he's doin' it with that first line and a room full of people looking at each other like "who's gonna tell him?" But nobody actually does.

If an instrumental of it ever drops, I'm doing my own edit. Taking Kanye's verse out. Leaving in his singing. Leave in the rest. Some instrumental bits to ride out to. Making it like 3 minutes or so.

Yeah I know! He swear that was the Mayonnaise colored benz/miracle whips type line lol.

Rhymefest will pop up every blue moon and say something. I don't think he cares about being in the public eye. Once I saw what he said about Kanye it adds up. Dude just surrounds himself with yes men and Kardashians. And it shows in his music. I would think Pusha would be able to at least tell Kanye "Aye these lyrics can be better". There's no way the same people that worked with him on Dark Fantasy don't see the difference in his rapping right now. Dudes just don't wanna rock the boat.

I feel that... but how are you going to tell the man who put you on that he's wrong and your right.. I've dealt with artist ego's and i CANT even imagine how difficult it would be to deal with that type of issue with ye 

That's why I worded things how I did last page. It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

On some, "I'm not sure this verse fits this joint. Let's try something else."

The transition from the beginning "I just wanna feel liberated, if I instigated I'm sorry" to that first bar is one of the most abrasive transitions I've heard in a minute.

But if it's really at a point where you can't tell him nothing, then it is what it is.

The way it stands right now, "Real Friends" is my favorite complete song on this project.

There's **** I like about other songs more. As we've been discussing. But that song, the way it is right now, is good money.

Last edited:
Pusha is too busy getting lit to TLOP to care about lyrical content :lol:

yall should follow him on snapchat

Pusha t is probably Kanyes #1 yes man, without kanye he has no career, that left with the clipse

Only on the web do people act like they care about pusha, I never hear none of his Wack songs anywhere

Last edited:
push goes hard. i can't agree with him being whack. i been on the eclipse since they were with pharell  

Listening to the Demo/Reference tracks now, its cool to hear the unfinished stuff, see where they started off.

The bass on the demo FML really hit.

Last edited:
Here's a serious question, since he's working on Wolves, 30 Hours, Father etc...... are we getting an officially album? The version on Tidal isn't the officia one?

man i feel like they are scheming a way to get actual feedback before the actual drop. If he wants to sell it, he has to change it unless he's pulling a puff and saying **** the album sales

Can somone please extend the end of Fade for like a minute extra where the beat jus rides, I enjoy that part..lol..

I still haven't heard "Fade" is it something that sounds like it could have been on the first 3 cds or after? Does it sound more hip hop? (Real Friends, NMPILA, Famous, Waves etc...)

Last edited:
I still haven't heard "Fade" is it something that sounds like it could have been on the first 3 cds or after? Does it sound more hip hop? (Real Friends, NMPILA, Famous, Waves etc...)

Nope :lol:

Almost an homage to old school Chicago House music. Raze "Break 4 Love" n ****.

Last edited:
Pusha's solo album was hot, can't tell me nothing. I had that looping in the car stereo for a good two weeks straight.

Yeah I'm not a big fan but this one was waaaay better than his last. Had me looping too [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Yeah I'm not a big fan but this one was waaaay better than his last. Had me looping too [emoji]128076[/emoji]
I was talking about MNIMN 
eyes.gif

I've only heard MPA and I'm not feeling it first listen.

MNIMN and The King Push prelude are great. I would take them all day over Kanyes last 2 albums. Hell Big Sean's last album is better than TLOP.

Nope :lol:

Almost an homage to old school Chicago House music. Raze "Break 4 Love" n ****.

When he dropped the sample from this I got so juiced even if it was only for like 20 seconds

Back
Top Bottom