OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I feel like that all the time
78gyoPc.png

Anyone else still having trouble getting past how corny some of these lines are?

GoPro
Bleached model
Ray J
Taylor

Borderline ruins the album until about halfway through when it gets really good.

Anyone else still having trouble getting past how corny some of these lines are?

GoPro
Bleached model
Ray J
Taylor

Borderline ruins the album until about halfway through when it gets really good.
Totally agree here. To me the album starts at FML.

I wonder what the album sounded like a year ago though .... on Breakfast Club last February he said it was 80% done

Now a year later it drops and we have hella unfinished songs/verses

Same thing I'm wondering. It's a cool album but it just sounds unfinished. This album woulda been much better if Ye just held onto it for another month or so and took a bit more time to polish it up.

They definitely both did their thing on Murder to Excellence.

Don't really get all the love for FML and Real Friends. Depressed Ye is not my ****

Album didn't even chart. Kanye dun goofed

Tidal didn't report the streams to Billboard. Similar thing happened with Rihanna and then she hit #1 once the album was released everywhere. Kanye probably not dropping everywhere though so we'll see.

Same thing I'm wondering. It's a cool album but it just sounds unfinished. This album woulda been much better if Ye just held onto it for another month or so and took a bit more time to polish it up.

He been polishing it for over a year now and it still aint done :lol:

Was talking to a homie about the album. Mentioned my favorite cut as a whole was probably "Real Friends", which Havoc co-produces, and he dropped this gem (pun intended) on me which I was completely unaware of......

When Kanye West was recording My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy in Hawaii, he famously hung a sign on the studio wall that read “What would Mobb Deep do?”

Last edited:

GoPro
Bleached model
Ray J
Taylor

IDK how these few lines ruin the entire album, or even borderline ruins the album

Back
Top Bottom