OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I like this. Actually I love how different it is. Unconventional lineup. Unconventional beat.

TEEEEEWWWW CHHHHAAAAAIIINNNNZZZ!!!

i like it
pimp.gif

no complaints
pimp.gif

Ton got the best of this with Chainz coming second, come at me

i hate myself for liking the hook tho, Swerve 
pimp.gif

This is better than Theraflu. I like this except for the hook. I expected more though I can't lie. 2 Chainz has the best verse on this by far. After all that hoopla about how he doesn't belong on the track with them he kills it. I finally got to listen to it with headphones. The beat is too nice.

My man Chainz
pimp.gif

.... but peeps are gonna get tired of his wordplay and flow in a year or two...Really hopes he expands his flow and subject matter because I would hate to see dude fall off.

This is the music I want from Ye', no more singing, just bangers

Wish it was Cudi instead of 2Chainz though

This is dope as hell. 2chainz flow was perfect for this record, and to the guy above that said cudi instead of 2chainz, why? Cudi singing on this wouldnt work and hes not that great of a rapper. This song is right up 2chainz lane so his placement was perfect and I know Ye knew that. Sean came correct and Pusha did his thing as well. This is making me anticipate the project even more and hopefully they do a video for this.

Whats all this talk about Flex playing this with DJ Cosmic Kev drops?

You know this track is weak when 2-Chainz went harder than Kanye.

Ye' is getting lamer as the minutes pass.

Back
Top Bottom