OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Exactly!!! How come he didn't storm the award show and proclaim that designer is really the best new artist of the year!!!! Lol

maxresdefault.jpg

He can definitely use some public speaking coaching if he plans to continue holding the mic like he does. His ego is probably too big to actually get some tho. I bet he could put some dope speeches together.

Last edited:
Late pass but the saint pablo setup looks amazing. Not mad I got 100 section either. Setlist is also on point. I gotta wait till October though :/

Late pass but the saint pablo setup looks amazing. Not mad I got 100 section either. Setlist is also on point. I gotta wait till October though :/
It's probably better you're seeing the show at a later date. He's tweaking the show every night and making improvements. I was at the buffalo show and a lot of issues people had with the Indy show were not apparent. By October im sure this tour concept will be perfected.

Last edited:
was jerry lorenzo too busy for kanye? what about virgil/donc/joe perez?

pablo merch is super weak. hopefully they go some new merch at the atlanta show

Last edited:
I loved the Yeezus tour. Great show.

I have to say I'm not super excited about this show if it's just him on the floating stage the entire time.

Not a fan of the merch either but I do like the new merch that was at Tonights show. It had "Saint Pablo Tour Tues. Aug 30 2016 General Admission" on it. I hope to get one of those at the DC show next week,

It's probably better you're seeing the show at a later date. He's tweaking the show every night and making improvements. I was at the buffalo show and a lot of issues people had with the Indy show were not apparent. By October im sure this tour concept will be perfected.

Was thinking this when I first saw pictures, he will def make tweaks and changes along the way.

So he did waves tonight?? :nerd:

Yea I'm a bit unsure of where people are getting there prices. Def not $180 lol

Last edited:
Screenshot of the merch I saw was probably from the Toronto show. Would make sense of the price appearing so high.

was jerry lorenzo too busy for kanye? what about virgil/donc/joe perez?

pablo merch is super weak. hopefully they go some new merch at the atlanta show
I don't think ye & Jerry are cool anymore like they were a year or so ago. & I saw a tweet from someone in kanye's camp saying that they have over a hundred different merch ideas they plan to roll out over the course of the tour, I'll try & find it

Back
Top Bottom