OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Migos only signed a management deal

Kinda funny tho considering Coach got his own management company separate from QC

Last edited:
I was a little surprised by that as well.

I'm almost thinking it's a co-venuture and they're just letting it do what it do from a press/publicity standpoint.

GA Seats going for  700 round my way. 
laugh.gif

hope my DMV homies having a good time tonight.

shout out to supnt homey for holding me down with that kim k tennis t shirt
. yes its gildan lmao

Copped 2 club seats! Ready for the day, last tour he cancelled my location, been years in the making *birdman hand rub

Last edited:
Had fun. Still prefer the Yeezus tour. Felt like majority of this show was in the dark. Floor section was lit.

Only spent 30 min line outside the arena to realize I was standing in the merch line and not the line to get in the arena. :wow:

Purchased the GA shirt in white and the Kim K tennis shirt, Was going back and forth on the Camo shirt.

Floor tickets sky rocketed in my area. They were sitting at 200 for weeks and now $250 is the cheapest there is.

I found a dude on craigslist selling them for $125 each but im skeptical

'Father Stretch My Hands' is legendary

I just wanna feel liberated :smokin

Did he perform it live?

Last edited by a moderator:
'Father Stretch My Hands' is legendary

I just wanna feel liberated :smokin

Did he perform it live?

He did and it was glorious. Show was lit, was on the floor. Definitely get floor seats I can't stress it enough. Blunts were going through the crowd, I might have caught herpes last night.

If yall see video from the DC show when he was mid rant and started talking about Lebron - if you hear somebody yell "what about Kobe doe?!" that was me :lol:

Copped the Pablo tour hoodie in black, size up cuz them ***** run a little small I think. Medium was looking super young when I held it up.

Like 20 min maybe, there were 4 different spots selling merch inside and they were only directing people to the main one.

We had time to walk around DC, go inside and sit on the floor, get buzzed, then go get merch. Came back and he ain't eem start performing for like another hour. ***** went on at like 940.

The transition into Waves almost killed me [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
Will give full opinion on concert soon.

It was unreal though, the floor vibes were crazy.

I went ham on the merch too lol. 

Back
Top Bottom