OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I liked the black skinhead performance. Had a lot of energy and the distortion made the screams sound cool

New slaves it looked like he wanted to get crunk so bad lol

Black Skinhead reminded me of "Beautiful People" by Marylin Manson, freaked me out as a kid :lol:.

Based off of 2 songs, lyrically, I know I'm gonna appreciate what Kanye does with this album. However, it was difficult to vibe with initially, but after a couple views of the SNL performances, they're coo.

Sampled.

looks like im done with one of my fav artists of all time.. :x:x

jay-z sucks now too.

kendrick is the only rapper worth checking for now..

too old for rap

Wait for the album to judge. Okay with New Slaves. But that first joint couldn't really understand it.

I really hope those red yeezy 2's don't release. I never understood why those had to be the 3rd colorway and why they took so long to release in the first place when we saw samples of em last year...

I hate this new fandom kanye has too. It's kind've overkill. I mean I know he has fans and megafans. I would consider myself a megafan but at the end of the day he's just a talented person. No need for worship people

This. Glow in the dark tour was the best concert of my life so far. 

I have yet to see another concert that comes even close to GITD

Yep, couldn't agree more with you guys. I really liked his concert when he toured with Luda because he performed the entire Graduation album (or almost the whole thing). But nothing beats GITD, the stage set-up, performance, story, effects, it was amazing.

Back to his SNL performance. I'm not a fan of Black Skinhead and probably will never be. I don't like the punk/metal aspect of it or the super distorted effects. New slaves is good. :smoking

I can't wait for the album!

it's not new.

I'd say it popped up in between 808's and MBDTF. I remember being in high school and dude (my homeboy) told me I was gay for skipping school to go buy late registration. Same dude bought me and himself WTT concert tickets for about $220 a pop. Lol

it's not new.

I'd say it popped up in between 808's and MBDTF. I remember being in high school and dude (my homeboy) told me I was gay for skipping school to go buy late registration. Same dude bought me and himself WTT concert tickets for about $220 a pop. Lol

why did he call you gay? he's a ***** *** ***** for that. your sexuality doesn't matter!!

why did he call you gay? he's a ***** *** ***** for that. your sexuality doesn't matter!!

He was being ignorant. Not that it mattered either way but I'm straight as an arrow. Kanye just came around at a time where music was either snap and roll or wear pink and rep Harlem world. I thought kanye was amazing from the jump from what he rapped about to what he wore ( I remember watching an episode of punk'd trying to find the tan sb dunks he was rockin-and this was way before he was known as a style icon) to his presentation. I would listen to college dropout every morning on my way to school and knew I had to try to be the first to get late registration. Fast Forward about 8 years later and it's like kanye is everyone's role model. It's kinda odd but at the same time I'm just realizing that it took some people a while to get his vision. Job well done Mr. West

With Yahoo as my home page I open up my internet browser and see that Kanye's "New Slaves" is the 3rd hottest trending tropic on Yahoo. Don't know what it is, but it seems he has mastered the art the of creating publicity and drawing media attention and along with that, it always seems to work out best for him the end.

Back
Top Bottom