OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

wasnt saying he is or isnt, as I dont watch enough of his vids to say it. but what vid/source makes you say he alt-right?

http://junkee.com/needle-drop-anthony-fantano-controversy/126411

https://www.spin.com/2018/03/anthony-fantano-needle-drop-fader-settlement/

He claims his alt-right meme page was all satire, but at the end of the day he was loling at memes of black people being lynched and choked to death, which is problematic to say the least for a dude who claims to respect hip hop.

He also had a bunch of alt right mens rights talking heads on his podcast and laughed at their jokes about mutilating lena dunham, and says dumb **** on his podcast like "the gender debate is distracting from real issues" and "social justice warriors are [insert whiny insult here]"

http://junkee.com/needle-drop-anthony-fantano-controversy/126411

https://www.spin.com/2018/03/anthony-fantano-needle-drop-fader-settlement/

He claims his alt-right meme page was all satire, but at the end of the day he was loling at memes of black people being lynched and choked to death, which is problematic to say the least for a dude who claims to respect hip hop.

He also had a bunch of alt right mens rights talking heads on his podcast and laughed at their jokes about mutilating lena dunham, and says dumb **** on his podcast like "the gender debate is distracting from real issues" and "social justice warriors are [insert whiny insult here]"

he addresses everything you wrote + more in this video.

he addresses everything you wrote + more in this video.

Isnt Fantano's wife black?

So Prince Sr. doing a press run over this beef and Daz Dillinger call himself releasing a Diss track on Ye. Seem like old heads getting as corny as the youngins

Isnt Fantano's wife black?

So Prince Sr. doing a press run over this beef and Daz Dillinger call himself releasing a Diss track on Ye. Seem like old heads getting as corny as the youngins

after a quick google search it looks like it

Almost frustrating with how short this is. Everytime I'm done spinning I'm left wanting more or have a feeling that something else should be there.

Sorry if this was mentioned already, but imagine if he kept his original album cover and you hear, "Today I seriously thought about killing you. I contemplated premeditated murder".

0428-kanye-text-conversation-getty-twitter-4.jpg

You know there's people who'd listen to his album if he used that surgeon as the cover and they'd take those lines very literal.

Sorry if this was mentioned already, but imagine if he kept his original album cover and you hear, "Today I seriously thought about killing you. I contemplated premeditated murder".

0428-kanye-text-conversation-getty-twitter-4.jpg

You know there's people who'd listen to his album if he used that surgeon as the cover and they'd take those lines very literal.

yea he would have had to cut it out or get that eminem explicit edit treatment if the connection was too obvious

That cover is amazing.. Murakami always comes through.

Ghost Town gave me high expectations for KSG.

The cover art raised the bar up.

Last edited:
the cover art and ghost town are signs for me that kanye was way more focused for this than the ye album. ye album sounded like stream of consciousness just freestyling an album. daytona sounds worked and real focused effort being put into it. ye sounds loose. i hope Kids See Ghost is focused and brings out all the best elements of the duo like Daytona did out of Push

Just listened. Its ight. Couple okay songs. May give it another run to see if the overall album has a message or theme I give a **** about.

I'm hoping against hope but I hope that NaS album is more than 7 ****ing tracks. Give me 14.

Cuz if its just 7, seems less like a Nas album and more like Naw did 7 songs for Ye and he just gonna compile all the tracks in to some 28 track double disc.

Just listened. Its ight. Couple okay songs. May give it another run to see if the overall album has a message or theme I give a **** about.

I'm hoping against hope but I hope that NaS album is more than 7 ****ing tracks. Give me 14.

Cuz if its just 7, seems less like a Nas album and more like Naw did 7 songs for Ye and he just gonna compile all the tracks in to some 28 track double disc.

... Just prepare for it to be 7

wasnt saying he is or isnt, as I dont watch enough of his vids to say it. but what vid/source makes you say he alt-right?

You're doing way too much caping to not know anything about him.

I don't know anyone in to music who listens to reviewers to tell them what's good or not. Much less that dude.

You exposed a lot about yourself with posting that dude.

that's a real ***** in the video, u dont recognize cuz u fake like that nerd reviewer

"fake like that nerd reviewer" :lol:

You're doing way too much caping to not know anything about him.

I don't know anyone in to music who listens to reviewers to tell them what's good or not. Much less that dude.

You exposed a lot about yourself with posting that dude.

why you in your feelings? I post a video of his review with zero comment and you start crying.

*wahhhhhhh Wahhhhhhhh

*sniffle*

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

your p is showing. pull em panties back up.

Back
Top Bottom