OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

We had a blast and I know I’ve gloated about this before but the audio in the benz stadium is triumphant… still in awe of that knock. It’s like the hole in the top turns it into a giant subwoofer. Based on what I heard last night I am Super looking forward to the release so I can play it back in my own studio set-up. I scooped a good bit of merch and posters, if anybody needs hmu on dm.

Cheers.

What did the posters look like? Was it like the shirt?

Honestly, I’m warming up to the idea of him creating this album in front of us for the next several weeks, if not months. This is something we have never experienced, and who knows how far he can take the quality of this album, by doing so. It seems to be energizing him and his creativity, and those around him as well.

na f that this is corny

dont tell me abt no dam album and release date and string us along

pissin on our head n sayin its rain

I finally got a chance to rewatch on Twitch. I love what I heard.! Think it might be up there as one of his best IMO. Also the song with Jay is the one! I see people mad at the fact that it was simple lyricism but it was dope to me.
Generationally, I grew up watching Kanye and Jay (CD came out while I was in HS). So seeing them back on the same page is epic to me and a beautiful thing for hip-hop and more importantly friendship. Hats off on that connection.

some of the justifications and **** you kanye biscuit stans tell yourself to keep him in a good light is hilarious.
this **** is dumb. the album release wasn't anything amazing. he pranced around for an hour while all of you overhyped everything he did. then yall act like you've never seen anyone get lifted by a harness in a stadium before

just release the damn album already.
only time will tell if the album is good or not. no one cares about this extra ****...the music is the end all be all.

some of the justifications and **** you kanye biscuit stans tell yourself to keep him in a good light is hilarious.
this **** is dumb. the album release wasn't anything amazing. he pranced around for an hour while all of you overhyped everything he did. then yall act like you've never seen anyone get lifted by a harness in a stadium before

only time will tell if the album is good or not. no one cares about this extra ****...the music is the end all be all.
Frustrated by the delays but he’s an artist and it’s his stuff so he has that right so it’s whatever. Also, the delays are obviously not in vain. The difference between the first listening and the second are miles apart.

I just wanna be the play the libertarian and say he never has to release it he owes us nothing. Being super sarcastic

I rather have it on my audio system.

I went to the show also. I rather have the album. I did enjoy myself tho.

All that **** you talking about “stans,” and you the one crying over the album not dropping. Stop projecting.

All that **** you talking about “stans,” and you the one crying over the album not dropping. Stop projecting.
no one's crying. relax kid you been on your knees for the past couple of days now. we all know you are the #1 stan
you don't need to defend him

no one's crying. relax kid you been on your knees for the past couple of days now. we all know you are the #1 stan

Kid? I’m a grown man. This is Niketalk what do you expect? We all having fun exaggerating and debating different view points. You over here crying about us reacting and analyzing different scenarios. Let it play out.

Kid? I’m a grown man. This is Niketalk what do you expect? We all having fun exaggerating and debating different view points. You over here crying about us reacting and analyzing different scenarios. Let it play out.
you're a grown man :lol:
ok that's worse. have fun.

dry yo tears donda is already out

as for the extraness. u don't just ram it in. a little foreplay never hurt anyone

ofc u wouldn't know anything about that

zzcur68loyf71.jpg

dry yo tears donda is already out

as for the extraness. u don't just ram it in. a little foreplay never hurt anyone

ofc u wouldn't know anything about that
awww the other kid who's had kanye in his mouth all over this thread is standing up for his fellow stan
even called it foreplay :lol: :sick:
you kanye stans are really something else.

Says the guy who is begging for the album, as he is so hurt Kanye is leading him on.

Back
Top Bottom