**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

:smh:
Y'all don't understand how I'm feeling right now
I just youtube'd the song and its FIRE
HOW THE HELL I BEEN MISSING OUT ON THIS
Man they need to quit with this bonus track ****
I'm seriously heated
That was on "TRAPPIN AIN'T DEAD" too bruh...I remember when the NO DJ version came out TRAPPIN AIN'T DEAD could have been a album..

Last edited:
Is jeezy still locked up??? :nerd:
Jeezy has entered a not guilty plea to possession of an illegal assault rifle, according to the Associated Press by way of ABC. The other five men who were arrested with Jeezy entered a not guilty plea also.

Jeezy is still incarcerated on $1 million bail.

His next court appearance is scheduled for September 5.

While police are investigating the fatal shooting at the Wiz Khalifa concert, as reported in this story, the AP reports that Jeezy and the five men charged here are not seen as suspects.

Is jeezy still locked up??? :nerd:
Jeezy has entered a not guilty plea to possession of an illegal assault rifle, according to the Associated Press by way of ABC. The other five men who were arrested with Jeezy entered a not guilty plea also.

Jeezy is still incarcerated on $1 million bail.

His next court appearance is scheduled for September 5.

While police are investigating the fatal shooting at the Wiz Khalifa concert, as reported in this story, the AP reports that Jeezy and the five men charged here are not seen as suspects.
Seems like the hip hop police just wanted a reason to search him
Hopefully jeezy got a person on deck to eat those charges
At first the word plea jumped out at me and I thought it meant plea deal
Was about to say dont tell me jeezy bout to snitch :lol:
brings new meaning to seen it all :lol:

WHAT??????
Wait one DAMN minute
U mean to tell me
That in 6 years I have never known this :smh:
This the thanks I get for faithfully buying physical cd's :smh:
I swear I didn't know that
Is it called done it or Air Force 2
Or was there 2 bonus tracks
Maaaaaaaan I'm sitting here heated right now
Please respond I need some answers

You never heard Air Forces 2??

Slap yourself.

holy ghost, enough, black eskimo, beautiful, seen it all, beez like, how i did it.

other than those, the rest are avg

You ain't never in your life meet a n^%# this focused and I done it all in a pair of air forces

"SMALL PLATE GREEDY ***** BIG FOOD A GOOD PLUG HARD TO FIND LIKE GREEK FOOD" [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]
I use to stay bumpin that I loved then end of the last verse when the SAX comes in when I 1st heard it I was like [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

That sax was like some movie ****

TM101-10/10
Recession-9.5/10
Seen It All-8.5/10
TM102-8.45/10
TM103-7.5/10

Probably the most solid ranking of any type of music I've seen on the internet.
Pretty solid, I got TM102 over Seen It All.... I luv it, go getta, 3am, the realest, J.E.Z.Z.Y, Streets on Lock, Keep it gangsta..... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

and Recession is probably my favorite album ever.

Last edited:
Doe b woulda ate that beat...Enough sound a urban legend TI beatI can hear my fam playin beez like at our cookout this weekend lolHonestly I need to stop playin this cd before I play it out

Last edited:
that mid done fried your brain smh

Amen,handle my business,rap game,& do it again are appreciated tho

All white everything, jizzle, pressures on, game over. The super OG cut that had trap or die 2 with Gucci on it and not that wack bun b verse, Scared Money with Wayne....it's all ridiculously hard AF. Trust me, 101 is the soundtrack to my life, I play 102 constantly just to listen to Hypnotize in the whip :smokin Recession is eh....USDA Cold Summer is VASTLY underrated. Corporate thuggin and Pam :wow:

Jeezy has lost a step in recent years but this new album is kinda flames. The hype for 103 watered him a bit. But my opinion still stands. I highly suggest you guys revisit "The Last Laugh" if you haven't recently. I couldn't even take the released 103 version seriously. (I **** with OJ and that Leave you alone song with Ne-yo though :wow: )

Back
Top Bottom