**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

Bankroll and gucci on a zaytoven beat :frown: potential classics that will never happen. I gotta go take no plug out myself since boochie scared to earn his stripes.

:lol: :smh:
Jeezy spoke on that ****(Fresh's surroundings) on breakfast club yesterday...
How even he seen that Fresh had too many ****** around that was just... around.

If for nothing else, you don't let that **** happen because that's your ticket out smh

Seen on ig Gucci was shooting a video with Ross and this n_ No Plug was standing right next to him...Somebody need to knock his *** off

i'm all here for new Jeezy... Glad this dude is sticking to the road he created and not trying to keep the attention of the new generation. Just do Jeezy and all else will fall in place

Seen on ig Gucci was shooting a video with Ross and this n_ No Plug was standing right next to him...Somebody need to knock his *** off

Did he ever say anything regarding Fresh's death? I don't remember seeing or hearing anything.

Definitely was one of the Guwop collaborations I was anticipating upon his release :frown:

Nothing is happening to Plug lmao smh

Him being around No Plug just shows how up in there air the truth is, alot of ppl say dude was jealous but if most of they homies connected somebody would have made sure whatever happened didn't happen

Yall act like atlanta cats didnt already know he killed fresh and what the circumstances were.

Just cuz he admitted on vlad doesnt mean ****** in the hood didnt know.

Last edited:
No Plug is probably protected and crazy enough to go outside and live life like he always did. Gucci probably doesn't even know the full story on Bankroll's murder. Mind you, Gucci and No Plug went through similar experiences, too.

I shook my head at this initially...... But the more I think about it......it ain't nothing but typical hood/music sht.

Bankroll was cool with and is featured on a song with Jeezy, a ***** that once tried to have Gucci Mane killed (allegedly) :lol:.

This is mostly 21 putting this together though. Plug is now his man....and 9th ward is now the notorious hood in Atl.

You never really know how close these dudes are in real life or what their relationships/loyalties are.

Personally, it couldn't be me.

Last edited:
Gucci and bankroll could've just been awarded strictly business relationship too. I mean they got tracks dated back to 08 but you've never seen them ***** talking outside of music videos. Son probably wants no parts of that **** and is cool with both parties. Boochie still ain't get his hands dirty yet I see, ***** took your meal ticket and u bout to watch him flourish.

I'm not too depp into this, But from the outside it looked like Gucci had a pretty good relationship with Bankroll (not to mention Zay being close to Bankroll), Now he's standing with the ***** who murdered him and went on Vlad Tv and smirked about the whole situation.

There was a situation with a Philly street rapper a few weeks ago and people killed him for "Playing both sides" in a beef that didn't go beyond a few IG post. seems to be A LOT of understanding for gucci tho :lol:

Last edited:
The fact this _ did a interview only months later shows that people are not looking at him like he was some jealous hater that just killed him for no reason.

If this was Jeezy though y'all wouldn't be giving him a pass. :lol:

Last edited:
How do y'all keep bringing up the beans **** to compare when the comparisons are wayyyyyy off :lol:. Y'all see a pic and automatically assuming when we don't know **** about the situation. What if he knew no plug before all this? Bankroll and jeezy according to the bc interview built a relationship, was he playing both sides since jeezy people tried to murk gucci? I'd understand if he killed juiceman or flocka and he stood with him :lol:.

***** Boochie was almost out the hood now he gotta get a 9 to 5, he know what needs to be done.

As usual i'm calling a spade a spade fam, If your gonna Condemn Beans for "playing both sides" in a rap beef W/o Knowing the details of his relationship with both Meek & Beans. Your gonna sit here and tell me That Gucci who is like BROTHERS with zay.... Isn't wrong for chilling with and helping the career of the ***** who killed Fresh (Who was also close to zay). You don't see a character issue with that?

A ***** kill my right hand man's brother, feels no remorse about it & i then i go help promote that *****? but that ain't sucka **** because it's Gucci right?

This is Zay words on Bankroll
Interview: Zaytoven Speaks on Bankroll Fresh's Death and His Legacy
Edwin Ortiz
BY EDWIN ORTIZ
Edwin Ortiz is the news editor for Complex Music​. Follow @iTunesEra.
MAR 05, 2016
TWEET

Image via Instagram
Late last night, Atlanta rapper Bankroll Fresh was shot and killed outside of a studio in his hometown. It's still unclear at this time who was behind the shooting and what their motives were. What is clear is that the tragedy sent a shockwave through the hip-hop community, with many mourning the loss of the 28-year-old on social media, which speaks to the positive impact Bankroll had inside and outside of the booth.

RELATED

2 Chainz, Lil Wayne, Big Boi, Pusha T, and More React to Bankroll Fresh's Death
Bankroll Fresh Has Been Shot and Killed in Atlanta (UPDATE)
Symphony in Trap Major: The Uninterrupted Output of Atlanta's Zaytoven
He'll be remembered by his family, friends, and collaborators, including producer Zaytoven, who worked closely with Bankroll throughout the years and knew first-hand how much of a talent and great of a person he was. We spoke with Zaytoven over the phone about his reaction when he heard the news of Bankroll's death, his time spent with the rapper in the studio, and what he wants his legacy to be.

How did you found out about him passing?
I had just left the Future concert last night for his Purple Reign tour out here in Atlanta. My friend Tracy T called me and asked me, "You heard Fresh got shot?" I didn’t know nothing about it. And he seemed unsure, so I said, "Let me make a few calls." He was trying to call around and see, and I couldn’t get nobody on the phone. He called me back maybe 15 minutes later like, “Yeah man, he got shot and he died.” I was like, what? I called around some more, I finally got Cap 1 on the phone, and Cap 1 told me that was the situation.

What was your reaction when it was confirmed?
It brought tears to my eyes, man. That broke my heart. He was like a younger brother to me.

Is there anything you think that might have fueled what occurred?
I really have no idea. When I say these guys are like brothers to me, either him, Tracy T, or guys you see me with, these young and up-and-coming artists, they come around my house all the time. They interact with my family, we do the music, and that’s where I really build my relationship with these guys.

Outside of that, who they know in the streets and where they go and what they do, a lot of times I’m unaware of. I don’t know what they really got going on so I have no idea what could have triggered what happened.

When did you first meet Bankroll Fresh?
It had to be maybe 2006. A friend of mine named Wallo brought him over like, “Man, this young kid, man, he’s fresh. He dope, you need to work with him. He rapped on one of your beats.” The song was called “Yessir.” I don’t know where he got the beat from, but he played it for me, and I was like, “Man this dude dope. I like him a lot.”

Fresh been just coming over to the house everyday after that. He’d come over and record, I’d give him beats. I put him on songs with Gucci [Mane] and told Gucci to do songs with him and all the guys around. It’s just how it’s been. Since I met him, it’s like we just rocked ever since then.

During those early encounters, what was it about him that made you gravitate toward him?
It’s just him being authentic. His sound, his style, and his personality. At first he was kind of quiet, he didn’t say too much. But then I would see him everyday and we started knowing each other and start feeling each other out, start joking. He would record at anytime on any beat. Our relationship just grew greater after that.

What was your last memory with Bankroll?
Bankroll was at my house two days ago. He came over and recorded two songs over here at my house, and he showed me he had a new truck. A new big truck with the monster tires and stuff on it. He brought me outside in the front yard like, “Check me out, look at the car. Brand new truck.” I said, “Man, it looks good. Fresh, it look good on you.”

REMEMBER BANKROLL FRESH, BECAUSE THAT’S A SENSELESS DEATH. IT’S NO REASON YOU SHOULD GO OUT AND DIE OVER SOMETHING THAT’S PROBABLY OVER NOTHING, AND YOU HAD SUCH A GREAT TALENT AND SUCH A BRIGHT FUTURE.
As someone who worked so closely with him, how do you want his legacy to be remembered?
Just like all the other guys that died, like Doe B, I feel like all of them died before their time. I want his music to live on, but at the same time be an example to all the up-and-coming young guys that might be in the streets or get hot-headed or get in confrontations or shoot or fight a lot. Remember Bankroll Fresh, because that’s a senseless death. It’s no reason you should go out and die over something that’s probably over nothing, and you had such a great talent and such a bright future. I definitely want him to be remembered in that sense.

You mentioned the senseless killings, which is something T.I. brought up on Instagram. It continues to take place in the rap community with Bankroll Fresh, with Chinx, with Doe B, and others.
It’s heartbreaking for a guy like me ‘cause I’m a guy that gets along with everybody, I want to make peace with everybody. I like to introduce people to each other, especially in the hip-hop community. A lot of these guys met or even done songs with each other because of me, meeting at my house. Or I work with them on one end and then I work with the other guy on the other end, so I put them together to do a song together. So for this stuff to be going on in hip-hop community, I’m really just at a loss for words. I don’t know why it’s happening.

I know it’s still early, but do you have any plans to share some of your unreleased collaborations with him?
We most definitely will. I have to. I want to make it grand, I want to put it on a big stage. So I’m going to take the time and make sure that everything is fine-tuned so when I do release it that the world get it and can consume it how they need to, man, and to help his legacy live on.

Last edited:
I literally can't tell if you trollin or not, this situation isn't remotely similar

Last edited:
No Plug could possibly have family members who were heavy in the dope game. You never know. A lot of dudes who sold back in the 80s and 90s, a lot of their kids are adults 20+ years or older now, in age. That's probably his connection

(I don't ever play both sides, one team, one jersey, or retirement)

That n_ plug would be nowhere near me on some happy-go-lucky, buddy-buddy tip.
No man gone ever stop me from going anywhere in public, we ain't finna be hanging amongst each other.
I don't care if money is involved, I ain't coolin it with you.

Last edited:
As usual i'm calling a spade a spade fam, If your gonna Condemn Beans for "playing both sides" in a rap beef W/o Knowing the details of his relationship with both Meek & Beans. Your gonna sit here and tell me That Gucci who is like BROTHERS with zay.... Isn't wrong for chilling with and helping the career of the ***** who killed Fresh (Who was also close to zay). You don't see a character issue with that?

A ***** kill my right hand man's brother, feels no remorse about it & i then i go help promote that *****? but that ain't sucka **** because it's Gucci right?

I feel a similar way. However, these rap dudes are different. And idk what goes on with them behind the scenes and how deep it gets. For instance....

Gucci and Zay are like brothers.

Zay has worked with Jeezy after Jeezy put money on Gucci's head.

Gucci made truth (where he bragged about Killing Jeezy's mans). It's on a Zaytoven Beat. Jeezy works with Zay after that.

Gucci Mane was the first dude in the industry to give bankroll fresh a look. Bankroll bigged Gucci up heavy. Bankroll later works with Jeezy.....who previously tried to have Gucci mane killed.

It's all twisted up. Nobody has a side. Everybody has different relationships.

To me, if blood is drawn on somebody I'm close with....I can't stand with the person that did that. Regardless of the circumstances. That's just me though.

I feel a similar way. However, these rap dudes are different. And idk what goes on with them behind the scenes and how deep it gets. For instance....

Gucci made truth (where he bragged about Killing Jeezy's mans). It's on a Zaytoven Beat. Jeezy works with Zay after that.

Gucci Mane was the first dude in the industry to give bankroll fresh a look. Bankroll bigged Gucci up heavy. Bankroll later works with Jeezy.....who previously tried to have Gucci mane killed.

To me, if blood is drawn on somebody I'm close with....I can't stand with the person that did that. Regardless of the circumstances. That's just me though.

I think Zay and Gucci are on some "Yea, gone head and produce a beat for old boy, but charge him as much as possible"
Gucci knows these dudes need Zay's production so, they probably have that inside understanding. I wouldn't produce diddly squat for them though.

This is all I'm saying.... it ain't even been a year yet

Good points.

Bankroll did a Free Gucci song with Gucci fatheads and all that and now Wop is chilling with dudes killer. You cannot tell me that doesn't look a lil funny. Not saying he ain't have love for fresh but still. I look at it the same way Gucci put Dolph and Migos on and they've worked with Jeezy. Gucci obviously doesn't have a problem it cuz he still rock with them. Like Wavy sometimes dudes don't wanna pick sides. You cool with 2 dudes that don't get along but that has nothing to with you, so you stay out of it.

Back
Top Bottom