**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

Did they really call this ***** trap god? I stopped reading right there can't eem take them serious after that

Did they really call this ***** trap god? I stopped reading right there can't eem take them serious after that
Screen+Shot+2013-03-26+at+8.05.11+AM.png

mean.gif

"doors open up i emerge with 10 chains. even back then they was calling me 10 chains. asked me what it cost i tell'em it's no thang if i had to add it up it'd cost me like 10 thangs. take a little show money just to throw money. if it's on the floor patna that's the floor money. if ya brought it out to blow and you got it from the blow then that's why the f they call the **** blow money. STILL THE REALEST _ IN THIS, Y'ALL KNOW IT." 

:pimp:

Jeezy don't get the credit he deserve. He can talk that isht :smokin

"N____ hit me up saying “going out of town”
So I threw him fifty thou, told him “bring me back two”
Not only got my fingers crossed, I prayed
Called this little piece up, got laid
Then he walked in, threw them both on the table said
“F___ that s___, young n___ get paid”
Then I whipped the Benzo on Lorenzo
Stay down n___ you don’t talk like ten toes
H___ see me in this big pretty m____f___
Bet I leave the parking lot with about ten h___!"

Jeezy :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Def Jam Recordings @DefJamRecords ·
On this day July 26, 2005, @YoungJeezy released, "Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101" on Def Jam Recordings #DefJam30 pic.twitter.com/zIDqRY4CST

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Def Jam Recordings @DefJamRecords ·
On this day July 26, 2005, @YoungJeezy released, "Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101" on Def Jam Recordings #DefJam30 pic.twitter.com/zIDqRY4CST

Best TRAP ALBUM of all time...That album killed the game it was my Freshman yr of college & this was all you heard bumpin ...

I'm the realest _ in it you already know got trapper of the year four times in a row (what they give you?) a lifetime supply of baking soda clientele a Rolly watch, two pots and three scales

Classic album from top to bottom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom