OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

Word, copped a few months ago which is the crazy part

Which means they were sitting in some room somewhere for the past 7 years because i believe these last came out in 08

No yellowing anywhere on the shoes, parted with the 10.5, keeping the last 2
Hey bro, how did your pairs fit? snug, TTS?

Cheers

There was a takedown model of these that was all metallic silver with black accents. IIRC they released a few years after the OG ZF95. I want to say they came out some time between 98-99. Anyone have any idea what shoe I'm talking about?

There was a takedown model of these that was all metallic silver with black accents. IIRC they released a few years after the OG ZF95. I want to say they came out some time between 98-99. Anyone have any idea what shoe I'm talking about?
Nike air neo also known as the Nike air flight motion

Last edited:
Small early drop that you're seeing now.
Then the EU drop.
Then stateside.
You won't have a problem getting these -- Wait it out.
:nerd:

Nike air neo also known as the Nike air flight motion

It wasn't the Air Flight Motion, but they used the same midsole/outsole combo. The shoe I'm looking to identify had a synthetic leather upper that was all metallic silver and IIRC upper stitching that mimicked the ZF95.

Alright, I think I found them. Nike thrill Flight. Although, I still remember them having she same two tone midsole used on the Flight Motion... but my memory could be off. I do know for a fact that there was an all silver pair around 98-99. Maybe they used the updated midsole on those. Can't find pics of them anywhere though.

1995-96-Ait-Thrill-Flight.jpg

air-thrill-flight-02.jpg

About to go looking for these next week. I'm hoping a local Champs has these so I can layaway them.

But the zooms seem like a great hoop shoe

They were for me. I copped the 08 retro and balled in them for at least a year.
I wanted the OG's back in '95, but my funds were not on point.

I hooped in the 95s back in the day. If you can call one varsity HS game, "hooping."
I love the shoe itself, but that OG was the only shoe I ever had to retire after one game.
Will be interested to see how the 2015 mold fits my foot. That 08 was slightly better, for me.
:nerd:

I know EXACTLY which shoe you're talking about but don't remember the name of it. The one I'm thinking of isn't the one you posted though. This one had the Flight logo on the tongue or the back of the shoe.

I used to see them at JC Penney all the time. I'm gonna see if I can find some pictures.

I'll try to look for the name of that takedown model, I'm intrigued now 
laugh.gif
. Those new CW's need to go back to the hell they came from. People at these shoe companies are just like current record execs.

Back
Top Bottom