OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

if these ever get to around $60 i will cop, last retro was not comfy,stiff and would rub badly on your ankle if you didnt wear socks that are a couple inches higher than your ankles

How are these OG version when they don't even have the matching tongue? 
mean.gif

My pair was delivered today...
I have a long history w/ this shoe so I wasn't expecting them to be comfortable --
This mold and my foot just flat out don't agree. Never have.
They'll be good for random casual wears though.
:nerd:

I'll admit this shoe may not be for everyone comfort wise. I noticed that they have a high arch which may cause some discomfort. I don't ball anymore or do alotta walking so it's diff 4 me. But aesthetically these shoes are banging!

had to get em when i saw my size 14...they disappear quick..

hope you guys can hold out and get the discount...

Anybdy know if they discounted on swoosh? If so i ll go chat with one of my local outlet workers... :frown:

Never had the OG's, missed the '08 release, but couldn't pass them up this time. I find them to be very comfortable.

Oh after checking in NDC link. Thougt they came with zoom in the front as well... They much more comfier then the 08 ver. (i had the white navy pair).

doubled up. I hate that nike is the last to release shoes like these, smdh. First ones to get them and last to release them.

To this day they have only put ONE Vick color online. SMDH. I think thats what made me jerk and pay $110 for them a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom