OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

I know this the wrong thread but they do take from these so

F9C8231C-CEF3-4C4F-AF98-EEC22A7CFACB.jpeg
BFCDDBC2-F58B-4BB1-A170-90761F993048.jpeg

I like these and hate these at the same time. Not gonna buy but they do look cool with sweats/warmup pants

I like them. Anything Avar inspired i’m in. But not looking to purchase. Maybe on disco? Overall, great application of a historic design on a new silhouette.
Something about those plastic eyelets kind of kills them for me. Reminds me of a golf shoe or, I dunno, something LOL
They should've given these nylon lace loops like the Penny 1 or XIs, would've looked much better and followed the '90s Nike bball shoe inspiration.

Something about those plastic eyelets kind of kills them for me. Reminds me of a golf shoe or, I dunno, something LOL
They should've given these nylon lace loops like the Penny 1 or XIs, would've looked much better and followed the '90s Nike bball shoe inspiration.
shoe looks like they just said "spam the shoe with the pippen 2 eyelets, spam it with the flight 95 bubbles, and stretch the fake carbon fiber side panel part out"

somebody let me know what shoe they took the outsole from? it looks familiar. foamposite? gp? jordan xi?

Do we have a release date?

🙋🏾I’ll be responsible for the comparison shots between these and other models

Back
Top Bottom