OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by gijace

did kobe stepped out-of-bounds on the game winning 3?

refs didnt seem to think so.....so its all good
wink.gif

I caught that too, looked like his heels touched the line...but hey, he's Black Mamba, he knows his boundaries, even when they're out of sight

54b813b74110a5957196432764c6cb8f-getty-90043002eg001_kings_lkrs.jpg

Coach Westpahl got the best look and he says no. Actually he didn't say anything so that's as good as a no.
I think Coach Westphal was just too distracted by the inline Vs...
wink.gif

Kobe's performances in these may sway me in buying those, rather than IDing a pair that looks like the IVs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Look @ Shareef. He knew it was GAME OVER!!!!!

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

so excited for the aways

& DK's
pimp.gif

anybody double socks while playing in these? Just wanna know cause i do and it works best. also, i tie up all the way to have more ankle support.
pimp.gif

^i ve went with one pair of socks and didnt lace the top eyelet, i guess i like more of a loose feel though.

Was just at footlocker and they had the chaos in stock. I think they will be around for e.a. Gotta find a hook-up cause i wouldnt mind a pair for half price.Local footlocker also had red carpet and x-mas lebrons. Think those will sit too.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Was just at footlocker and they had the chaos in stock. I think they will be around for e.a. Gotta find a hook-up cause i wouldnt mind a pair for half price. Local footlocker also had red carpet and x-mas lebrons. Think those will sit too.

Whens the EA? And how would you approach a guy or girl to be a contact?

I tried to get the chaos from my footlocker and they only had a 8 and 13 so I'll prolly hit up ebay. But they do look a lot better in person, fina ordertha ones on eastbay.

^^^^ pm some folks on here..i have seen several say that there are tons for retail +shipping...dont pay ebay excessive prices...

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

I tried to get the chaos from my footlocker and they only had a 8 and 13 so I'll prolly hit up ebay. But they do look a lot better in person, fina order tha ones on eastbay.

If you need a pair im going tomm to exchange a pair of sneakers, ill pick them up for you if they got your size.

Why doesn't kobe's inline homes have any gold in them...? just like the IVs...his away inlines are Black/Purple/Gold...why aren't the homeswhite/purple/gold....I can't figure this out...

Was just at footlocker and they had the chaos in stock. I think they will be around for e.a. Gotta find a hook-up cause i wouldnt mind a pair for half price. Local footlocker also had red carpet and x-mas lebrons. Think those will sit too.
i need a footlocker like this around me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

I tried to get the chaos from my footlocker and they only had a 8 and 13 so I'll prolly hit up ebay. But they do look a lot better in person, fina order tha ones on eastbay.

If you need a pair im going tomm to exchange a pair of sneakers, ill pick them up for you if they got your size.
i can hook it up too

HEEL CHAFFING

Anybody getting that in their Vs? This is my second time wearing them and maybe I'm not lacing up tight enough but I got some blisters after a fewfull-court runs today.

Originally Posted by KG21

HEEL CHAFFING

Anybody getting that in their Vs? This is my second time wearing them and maybe I'm not lacing up tight enough but I got some blisters after a few full-court runs today.

I havent worn mine yet, but I have that problem with a lot of my shoes...sucks to know that more than likely I'll have that problem with these too
ohwell.gif

also...just read on "the other site" that in NY, Foot Locker on 34th st is selling the aways. Not too sure how true that is, just relaying what Iread.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by KG21

HEEL CHAFFING

Anybody getting that in their Vs? This is my second time wearing them and maybe I'm not lacing up tight enough but I got some blisters after a few full-court runs today.

I havent worn mine yet, but I have that problem with a lot of my shoes...sucks to know that more than likely I'll have that problem with these too
ohwell.gif

also...just read on "the other site" that in NY, Foot Locker on 34th st is selling the aways. Not too sure how true that is, just relaying what I read.

Why is there an underwritten contest for the other site on NT? When over 70 pct have accounts on both boards?

Also I have a feeling alot other stores are gonna start selling the aways early. Its hard to ask stores to sit on inventory for like 3-4 wks when its an a nonretro Jordan.

I got the Chaos as a xmas gift in a 9.5 but they're a bit too snug. Anyone willing to trade for a sz 10 in the LA/SANTA MONICA area? Footlocker's finalsale rule on these is terrible.

I don't think it's a rule per se.... Sorry, I should've worded it better. The receipt I have say final sale for the Kobe V's. I'm not surehow other footlocker's/HOH handle new releases such as these kicks, but the footlocker/HOH at the Beverly Center stamped FINAL SALE onto the receipt that Ihave. I still need a half size up.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Why doesn't kobe's inline homes have any gold in them...? just like the IVs...his away inlines are Black/Purple/Gold...why aren't the homes white/purple/gold....I can't figure this out...
in time jmizzo...

in time.

on a side note,

these bad boys are crazy nice

Back
Top Bottom