OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Not really feelin the AS cw, too much black on it anyway, cant wait to pick up the Away tomorow hopefully NT Seattle will have them

whose going to the Nike Sportswear event at The Montalban?? Dope kicks will be on display
pimp.gif

If you RSVP'd....get there earrrrrlllyyyyyyyyyy and bring your wallets!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

what im trying to figure out how none of you even thought of this shoe....
eyes.gif

4159148559_55355a9f5b.jpg

I regret selling that colorway, the very first Kobe 1's....hoping I could get it back soon

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

eyes.gif

I regret selling that colorway, the very first Kobe 1's....hoping I could get it back soon
I like the insole of the shoe but after a couple wears my orthopedics started to erase writing

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

whose going to the Nike Sportswear event at The Montalban?? Dope kicks will be on display
pimp.gif

glasses.gif
more info on this "event"?

eyes.gif

yea but does it really count as an all star shoe if the ones he wore were red and blue

Originally Posted by endemic415

pimp.gif

glasses.gif

its in LA and they were giving 2 tickets each day but it ended today at noon via twitter...you can follow/watch the event live on facebook if you rsvp to thenike basketball facebook page.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

pimp.gif

glasses.gif

its in LA and they were giving 2 tickets each day but it ended today at noon via twitter...you can follow/watch the event live on facebook if you rsvp to the nike basketball facebook page.

According to Nike Basketball's FB, there will be some pairs of the Dark Knight's available for purchase

A very VERY limited number of these Nike Zoom Kobe V will be available at Nike Live with Kobe at The Montalbán in Los Angeles.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

pimp.gif

glasses.gif

its in LA and they were giving 2 tickets each day but it ended today at noon via twitter...you can follow/watch the event live on facebook if you rsvp to the nike basketball facebook page.
We need to rsvp to watch online?

Originally Posted by u ttocs

eyes.gif

yea but does it really count as an all star shoe if the ones he wore were red and blue

I like the actual PE's better myself...

but I like the ZKI all star>III>II>IV>V

but I'll end up getting the V

KobePShoot.jpg400.jpg

KobeSecond-dunk600.jpg

Kobe 5 aways are up on Eastbay now, anybody notice that the big kids shoe looks like a different shoe? It looks more like a carpe diem, the tounge is moreyellow than black, and they have a clear sole. Is this just a mistake? or do the big kids sizes really look different?

Back
Top Bottom