OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
What up Shaun!

I like the DK's they're clean, if I can get them without hassle, I will be on deck, if not then I wont trip.

I got the Aways for me and my daughter today
smile.gif

you cop?

I copped for myself on eastbay on christmas..should be shipping tomorrow?

Not copping for the kids though...wife gets pissed when I bring up getting another pair of kicks for my son....hopefully the white/pinks go on sale thenI'll scoop for my daughter.

Def feel you on the DKs...super clean shoe, but if I have to pay extra for em, I'd rather wait it out for more dope Lakers colorways.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^neither did the MLK IVs.

i didnt say the first pair had anything to do with mlk day...i simply said i hope that it's not the lee's because that has nothing to do with mlkday...it would be weird for him to wear the bruce lee's and it be dubbed the mlk day shoe

^^^why does this dude keep winking at me....

DKs are dope. I think I'll def be getting those if I can for retail.
made my day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope kobe will lace some PE's for tomorrow(MLK Day) or the Dark Knights..

i dunno those lebrons VII's are fresh.... those kobe puppet V's ads are funny thou i dunno about fire.... i'd go with the ASVII's right now

What if the "MLK" V's are the exact color scheme as last years...
like alot of these V's have been looking...

what would y'all think?

Just a question, simple
smile.gif

what would y'all think?

Just a question, simple
smile.gif
now that would be dope....Id be on the look out for those when they release.

what would y'all think?

Just a question, simple
smile.gif

i'd cop

What I have had cooked up in my locker since day 1...
I know it's not the ID thread, and I don't really care..

"MLK"

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

they're trash...just like this year's all star jersey...still don't understand the wood
yeah it's ugly but I guess designer's like to incorporate the court's hardwood floor. could be worse like the Tmac 5
white-black-rear-sole-600.jpg

Originally Posted by shaqrules

jumpmanfan1 wrote:

they're trash...just like this year's all star jersey...still don't understand the wood
p7107400dt.jpg

Whaaat!?!? how are these trash??.....the wood probably rep.'s ole western TX architecture, swingin' doors etc....a lot of wood bck in the Cowboydays...

And who the F&*k gave that kid DK's!?!?!?

could be the reason why they got pushed back also...so Kobe could market them on the court.

we'll see tomorrow...
this is exactly what happened with the 4 rings if i recall correctly. my guess is he'll wear them tomorrow and then surprise us with an"early" release tues or wed.

^^^ I think you could be right...hopefully....if they release sooner than I can get mine sooner....Yes....

Actually had to put this in. They feel better than the 4s and it seems a little wider as well. My feet doesn't hurt in a sz 11.5 which is a bonus!

I'm assuming they "allegedly" pushed back the date of the Bruce Lee's due to the Lakers playing the Knicks on the 22nd... I guess Nike wantshim to wear them to make a spectacle while he KICKS their butt... (wouldn't it make more sense to release the DarkKnights on the 23rd instead since he is playing in "Gotham City"?...)

i dont really like players(lebron) wearing shoes that dont go with the uniform during games to promote them except for christmas
it doesnt look right imo
itd be cool if kobe just beat the knicks in the carpe diems or the aways

Back
Top Bottom