OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

wish I had waited for those! size 10 came up last week and I thought theyd fit but theres no way i can wear them.  I normally wear a 10.5 but I need a 11 in the V's

Couldnt get in touch w a rep on the fone when it dropped n i live in long island so niketown is a commute. Finally copped a pair of DKs on ebay for $180 flat. Phew.

Originally Posted by Pa Warwagon

Teaching today in my Kobes. I wonder why the kids seem distracted during my lessons!!!

that's funny!  i remember back in the day one of my teachers was a shoe head (older 50s white guy); he always wore the newest jordans, pennys, the glove, pips, etc.
the kobe V are becoming my favorite in the kobe line.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Jmizzo, you have a place to get laces like carpe diems? Mine are too short for mine. Not too short like your saying, too short as in the wrong laces were put in and one is about 3 inches shorter than the other. Cant tie the right shoe past the 5th hole.
No, couldn't find a place DFABIX was looking around oversees for me no luck. 
frown.gif

I had asked our factory in China to go to the neighboring economic district and find the shoe lace / fabric company and see if they can make dual color laces such as the CD's. Was hoping to really find the nike production area, and do some bargaining to get the actual ones...LOL
seems that they were unsuccessful in their search....
plus, the factory manager told me that we would have to purchase in bulk, so that would require a lot more heads (which I'm sure wouldnt be a problem)

This indeed has become a "DKs pickup thread".....GRRRRRR....
mad.gif

I been without internet for a while and was not able to cop the DKs and living in the Bay Area Niketown was the only option and they only had 24 pairs for sale. If anyone can hook up a size: 9 in the DKs, please pm me.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Jmizzo, you have a place to get laces like carpe diems? Mine are too short for mine. Not too short like your saying, too short as in the wrong laces were put in and one is about 3 inches shorter than the other. Cant tie the right shoe past the 5th hole.
frown.gif

I had asked our factory in China to go to the neighboring economic district and find the shoe lace / fabric company and see if they can make dual color laces such as the CD's. Was hoping to really find the nike production area, and do some bargaining to get the actual ones...LOL
plus, the factory manager told me that we would have to purchase in bulk, so that would require a lot more heads (which I'm sure wouldnt be a problem)

mad.gif

Thanks for working on that for us....

Yes, DK pickup tread is on.....next week will be BL pick up week....I don't know why everyone needs to post the same pics, but if it make them happy....

Originally Posted by DFABIX

frown.gif

mad.gif

Thanks for working on that for us....

Yes, DK pickup tread is on.....next week will be BL pick up week....I don't know why everyone needs to post the same pics, but if it make them happy....

Damn, nice work DFABIX.  Guess my hunt will continue to find a pair of thos laces.  Sucks that just one of my laces is too short.

with no results shown, I dont need anybody thanking me for anything.....
Now if we get the dual-colored laces.....dat's another story....

Bring the BL's....I missed the DK's and need my "new shoe fix".......
feb 6th won't come fast enough.....Five30, we headed to HohLA or what?

Originally Posted by MarkyMark626

Originally Posted by kobe24bryant

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by kobe24bryant

Bought my DKs off of ebay. Can't wait to get them!
how much did you pay not including shipping?
way too much. 199.

did you at least use BING?  8% back...

you can't use Bing if it is an auction sale, I tried when I got my pair, I paid $185 shipped

Those are nice, but i think they would look better if they used solid black instead of that shaded black.

Back
Top Bottom